DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horrible Crowes Survey

Go down 
+4
Debonair
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
desiree_show
8 posters
AuthorMessage
desiree_show
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Horrible Crowes Survey Empty
PostSubject: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 pm

hey everyone!

my name is desiree and im brand spankin new to this forum and i've been addicted to the horrible crowes for a long time!

I was wondering if anyone on this forum would be so kind to help me answer a few questions for my report. this may sound stupid but please try and answer truthfully. If you want more details...feel free to DM me.

here goes:

1. did you see the horrible crowes live at the troubador?

2. Have you ever seen the horrible crowes live or in video?

3. why do you want to watch the recording of the crowes at troubadour? (silly question but please elaborate)

4. would you want to watch the entire recording of that event? or would you want to watch snippets or shorter vids?

5. if you chose the entire recording or snippet, does that satisfy your want (or need) to watch it in question 3?

thank you so much guys. this is really gonna help me out

youre the best!

<3

des
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:09 pm

This is strange and slightly scary. I smell a rat.
Back to top Go down
desiree_show
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:11 pm

MattL wrote:
This is strange and slightly scary. I smell a rat.

your the rat if you cant answer a few simple questions!

i smell a pussycat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 pm

I sent you my answers... I'm not a pussycat... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Will we get free stuff for answering Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Klown, shhh! You're gonna ruin it for me!

Edit: http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2819722&page=2
I did a little bit of sleuthing and found this.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/member.php?u=1784672

And this, as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Does anyone else find it rather strange that a strangely obvious marketing questionnaire about THC has been posted onto the boards by a new member of the forum? A new member who has also spammed over at Absolutepunk about The Horrible Crowes? And both these accounts were started today? The day after THC was shown on TV? And at the same time that s1d hinted at new Horrible Crowes releases?

I'm not trying to point out a conspiracy or anything, I'm just listing the facts and letting you guys go from there.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:03 pm

...and none of this is out of spite or maliciousness that me and M-Dawg are coming to these conclusions. Just curious Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Klown wrote:
...and none of this is out of spite or maliciousness that me and M-Dawg are coming to these conclusions. Just curious Very Happy

Yes, we're just finding these weird coincidences very strange. Not trying to jump to any conclusions, we just found it a bit out of order. Welcome to the forums otherwise, desiree.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Haha I suspected that as well but I still sent my answers. I kind of hope it is someone for feedback purposes because I voiced my opinion just a little bit about all the editing that happened to the concert that aired last night haha.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:11 pm

They would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for us pesky kids Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Klown and I sent in our answers to.

All we got were internet kisses.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:16 pm

you also got a pole up your ass.

POLL...sorry...POLL
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Matt L wrote:
Does anyone else find it rather strange that a strangely obvious marketing questionnaire about THC has been posted onto the boards by a new member of the forum? A new member who has also spammed over at Absolutepunk about The Horrible Crowes? And both these accounts were started today? The day after THC was shown on TV? And at the same time that s1d hinted at new Horrible Crowes releases?

I'm not trying to point out a conspiracy or anything, I'm just listing the facts and letting you guys go from there.

Yes I find it insanely weird. I personally don't like it when people create accounts just to survey the board. And it's kinda frowned at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Debonair wrote:
Matt L wrote:

Yes I find it insanely weird. I personally don't like it when people create accounts just to survey the board. And it's kinda frowned at.

Well no need to worry, Deb! Gumshoe Matt L and his partner Klown are on the case!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Just release the whole show. TGA/THC fans are obsessive. That's all you need to know. If this is really SideOneDummy, they should already know that.

(PS SideOne, if you're reading this, I'm wearing your shirt right now. Cool huh?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:55 pm

If you're reading this, Side One, gimme free stuff. If only because I used my impressive detective prowess to unmask you.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Debonair wrote:
Matt L wrote:

#

Would be interesting to know who is really getting the information Rolling Eyes ... I honestly don't want the things I share on this forum to be misused..

Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 am

It's Brian.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:13 am

...I'm sorry for unmasking you, Brian.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:16 am

Admin info

We are supporting TGA and THC here and also always happy to discuss anything with people working with them. What worries me here is the straight forwardness of the questionnaire and the very specific questions without any clarification behind it.

As I don't want the forum to be misused in any kind I sent her a PM asking to clarify the reasons behind his questionnaire etc. I will lock this thread until I get an answer.

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes Survey   Horrible Crowes Survey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrible Crowes Survey
Page 1 of 1