DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Tour Dates

Go down 
+12
laurendelore
Scott
19thirty
pookieray
ambrose
stephendgaf
JoshRaymond
geezfools
Shipyards
liveit
xstevenbx
Jukebox Romeo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

American Tour Dates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:09 am

YES. thank god for a cleveland date. and at my favorite venue too. i fuckin love the agora. its the tiniest venue ever. the place goes off like none other though. i may even hit up the columbus date too, except that it's mid-week
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:52 am

these guys suck.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:13 am

who sucks?

If you're talking about gaslight, why are you on a gaslight forum?
Back to top Go down
pookieray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:44 am

cheers for two florida dates, boo for them being in may. I'll definitely be at the orlando date especially since it's at the social and hopefully I'll be home for the st pete date.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:56 am

yes, gaslight is who i'm talking about.
i don't really think that, just sad they're not coming close enough for me to see them.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:13 pm

...and TGA takes one more step away from punk. i'm kinda intrigued by these bands though. should be an interesting show. Heartless Bastards sounds a little like Silversun Pickups, and i'm really liking Good Old War so far. they sound like Death Cab or something
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:26 pm

[quote="stephendgaf"]yes, gaslight is who i'm talking about.
i don't really think that, just sad they're not coming close enough for me to see them.[/quote]

That is not a complete list of shows, They haven't even added seattle yet. There are a lot of holes in the schedule that could be filled.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:03 am

fuck yes two texas dates
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:36 pm

i hope theres more dates, i've only got to see them once so far and they were by far the best live band i've seen in a long time. neeeed to see this band again.
Back to top Go down
nick

PostSubject: Boston?   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Are the dates final? No Boston show is a bummer
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: crap   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:39 pm

Im from Miami in south florida, if any north florida people can help me out, I can't make it to the st petersburg date but probably the orlando date, is it for sure an 18 and over show? their myspace and website (gaslight's) says all ages but the venue site says 18+. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:40 am

Kyle wrote:
Im from Miami in south florida, if any north florida people can help me out, I can't make it to the st petersburg date but probably the orlando date, is it for sure an 18 and over show? their myspace and website (gaslight's) says all ages but the venue site says 18+. What the hell?
Ticketmaster and the venue says that it's 18+, so it would be safe to say that it is 18+. Shitty situation man, if you decide to ride to the St. Pete date, I'd love to come along Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nightmre1225
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:36 am

xstevenbx wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Ticketmaster and the venue says that it's 18+, so it would be safe to say that it is 18+. Shitty situation man, if you decide to ride to the St. Pete date, I'd love to come along Very Happy

I would but I can't go to St.Pete because of earlier commitments with my family. At least ill see them for a short time at langerado
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:15 pm

nightmre1225 wrote:
xstevenbx wrote:
Kyle wrote:

I would but I can't go to St.Pete because of earlier commitments with my family. At least ill see them for a short time at langerado
Bummer man. In February they played at Churchill's with the loved ones, it was 18+ and I was so afraid I wasn't gonna get in. Thankfully they didn't check id's. But, yeah, I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
nightmre1225
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:12 pm

xstevenbx wrote:
nightmre1225 wrote:
xstevenbx wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Bummer man. In February they played at Churchill's with the loved ones, it was 18+ and I was so afraid I wasn't gonna get in. Thankfully they didn't check id's. But, yeah, I feel your pain.

I'd so do that if I lived in Orlando
Back to top Go down
nightmre1225
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:53 am

I have a feeling (or at least hope) there's still some dates there finalizing, because from Orlando there next show is gonna be in North Carolina which is only a 9 hour drive yet there's a 3 day gap between these 2 shows. Same goes for a bunch of other places too, Fingers Crossed!!!!
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:00 am

Is anyone going to the show at newport music hall? i think im going to try to go. so i was wondering what the venue was like?
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:36 pm

nightmre1225 wrote:
I have a feeling (or at least hope) there's still some dates there finalizing, because from Orlando there next show is gonna be in North Carolina which is only a 9 hour drive yet there's a 3 day gap between these 2 shows. Same goes for a bunch of other places too, Fingers Crossed!!!!
thought about you when i found out that langerado was cancelled. you should try to make it out for harvest of hope! and i really think they might add a south florida date. at least that's what i'm hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Tour Dates   American Tour Dates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Tour Dates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2