DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Handwritten' vinyl

Go down 
+45
SirBrad
19thirty
IFeelBlue
TGAforLIFE
RandyMachoManCabbage
osumarko
xahhx
CluckyB
Van Der Twix
Resolve
tyoac
heartlikeatomb
IAmDisappeared
jerzshore732
Don Carlo
enola
holdsteady82
nynkr
kcdc
simo
DaleCooper
think-or-swim
bringiton
markbarlow
Dearly Departed
A_Regular
Johnxazn
brucesboots
Crockin
fake_empire
Vibes
Shrewsbury_Stars
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
snakester
Bea
Klown
Sinngh
thomas94
HorribleCrowe
ral
bobbyjames
moodydan
moreblue
steady now steady now
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:36 am

I'm going to start hoping that is just a mock-up... I'll ask my mate in Australia to keep an eye out for info.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:34 am

I hope the red one will appear soon. And that the black one is only a mock up. Postage from Australia will be incredibly high I assume Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 am

enola wrote:
I hope the red one will appear soon. And that the black one is only a mock up. Postage from Australia will be incredibly high I assume Sad

its not to bad , 13 Aus dollars to the UK, has it been comfirmed there will be a red varient ?
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:16 pm

over 30 us for that record tho? Wow.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
thomas94

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:26 pm

brucesboots wrote:
enola wrote:

its not to bad , 13 Aus dollars to the UK, has it been comfirmed there will be a red varient ?

I think it was El Jefe who said a few weeks ago that the 2nd pressing will be red...
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:40 pm

maybe there will be an Australian press ?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:42 pm

They could have at least put Teenage Rebellion on it. And there was me looking forward to some nice El Jefe artwork on the 7"
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 pm

My LP + 7'' promo from Green Hell is here at last. Looks like the slit open the shrink wrap to slide in the 7''.

And I note that the 2 LPs + 7'' on eBay both sold for US $149.00 each.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 pm

did I miss the detailed pics of this pressing? I'm waiting on mine.......
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:11 pm

2 vinyl got so far from different places...both sleeves damaged...not amused. Hoping the Banquet one comes safely.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:11 pm

I got my LP + 7" from Flight 13 today too.

I still haven't got my El Jeffe bundle yet though. The poster came over a week ago in a tube, but no sign of the Tshirt and 12" yet as the second part of that bundle. Anyone else? Starting to get a bit worried it's got lost.

And I saw that those 2 LPs had sold on ebay too. However I think they sold for $40 each, if you look at the offers page. Or maybe it's $80 each?
Have a look here :

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&_trksid=p4340.l2564&rt=nc&item=120962117371
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 pm

The ones at $40 were declined.

Also there's a few people that haven't got their vinyl yet, I got mine, but have been trying to get through to infinitemerch to replace the damaged sleeves..and still nothing, so good luck in getting a reply from them!
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Klown wrote:

It says 'Accepted' by the offer of $80.00, with a quantity of 2 though(?)
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:21 pm

im still waiting on a LP bundle infinitemerch for my son, got the poster over a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:33 pm

moreblue wrote:
Klown wrote:

It says 'Accepted' by the offer of $80.00, with a quantity of 2 though(?)

There was 2 sold.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Yeah I know there were 2 sold. Just trying to work out if they were sold for $40 each (total of $80 for the 2) or $80 each (total of $160 for the 2).

It doesn't matter really. Just the former is probably what the seller paid for it anyway with shipping and ebay fees and the later is a large mark up / profit.
Back to top Go down
IFeelBlue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IFeelBlue

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:07 am

I've ordered my vinyl from the S1D website on the 18th of July. Today I still haven't any information about my shipping. No 7'' included for the additional tracks, nobody has answered my email, the order is still on processing and I don't know nothing about my shipping. I couldn't wait to listen to this album, but now I am really pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:42 am

Banquet Records ‏@banquetrecords
the UK versions of the @gaslightanthem LPs are in, and there's no difference at all. get in touch if you no longer want it.
Back to top Go down
McPhist0
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 am

Hey there,

I'm still waiting for my Greenhell vinyl and it's been almost a week since they send it. I live only a couple of 100 miles from their shop so it should have been here already.

So im wondering if there are any other europeans on here who are still waiting for the Greenhell LP?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 am

Got mine yesterday. I live in England. Then again other English residents had theirs a day before me so I wouldn't worry. You will have it soon
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 am

IFeelBlue wrote:
I've ordered my vinyl from the S1D website on the 18th of July. Today I still haven't any information about my shipping. No 7'' included for the additional tracks, nobody has answered my email, the order is still on processing and I don't know nothing about my shipping. I couldn't wait to listen to this album, but now I am really pissed off.

IM surprised it was even on the S1D websitwe
Back to top Go down
IFeelBlue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IFeelBlue

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 am

Alex from the S1D Records website answered me and told me that the vinyl has been shipped on the 23th of July. It will take 3 or 4 weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 am

Seems like Banquet got mislead from the beginning over this

Quote :
it's identical in every way, Gordon. as far as we can tell, they've swapped 'Euro pressing' for 'we'll get some of the LPs they pressed in America'.
Back to top Go down
moodydan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:51 am

It looks like Interpunk has this back in stock, if anyone is still looking for it.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:53 am

Yeah seems like a lot of places, stores includes, got more back in stock this week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Handwritten' vinyl   'Handwritten' vinyl - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Handwritten' vinyl
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next