DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time reader...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VoidedCyanide
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Long time reader... Empty
PostSubject: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 pm

first time poster

Hi everyone, Finally decided that it was time I got involved in DSS, Ive been reading this site a ton over the last few years or so and decided to really get involved. I look forward to finally getting stud in with you guys

Cheers

Calum/VoidedCyanide
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/calum.oneill.71
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Welcome! Avoid Spam unless you want to get sucked in permanently. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi Calum, I'm Shannon. Welcome to the forum! You've been lurking for a few years?! I guess it really is time that you joined then. Razz This place is full of a lot of great people and we have fun. See you around! Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Camus wrote:

It's the Bermuda Triangle of DSS, but if you want to get to know people, it's the place to go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:

It's the Bermuda Triangle of DSS, but if you want to get to know people, it's the place to go! Very Happy

We don't make planes disappear. Silly Shannon. Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:

We don't make planes disappear. Silly Shannon. Frying Pan

Sometimes people wander in and we never see them again... Shocked
Back to top Go down
VoidedCyanide
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 pm

It has been a while since I've been involved in a band community that I have really cared about. I really felt that I should get Involved with this one. Of all the bands over the last 10 years or so that i have listened to, TGA are the only one to really leave a mark on me and still honestly say that in 25 years, I can still believe I will still listen to. Thanks for the welcoming and I hope I get to know some of you guys on here in the future
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 pm

VoidedCyanide wrote:
It has been a while since I've been involved in a band community that I have really cared about. I really felt that I should get Involved with this one. Of all the bands over the last 10 years or so that i have listened to, TGA are the only one to really leave a mark on me and still honestly say that in 25 years, I can still believe I will still listen to. Thanks for the welcoming and I hope I get to know some of you guys on here in the future

I think a lot of us feel the exact same way about Gaslight. Not only their music, but the band as a whole is something special, and I definitely believe I will still be listening to them in 25 years as well. And this really is a great little community, don't let Mike and me scare you with our talk about the spam thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Oh yeah, spam is great! You'll meet some amazing people here.
Back to top Go down
VoidedCyanide
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:43 pm

VoidedCyanide wrote:

I think a lot of us feel the exact same way about Gaslight. Not only their music, but the band as a whole is something special, and I definitely believe I will still be listening to them in 25 years as well. And this really is a great little community, don't let Mike and me scare you with our talk about the spam thread. Razz

Haha, I wont, In fact, I'm checking it out right now as you guys seem to hold it in such high regard :-p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader...   Long time reader... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time reader...
Page 1 of 1