DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!

Go down 
+3
liveit
JoshRaymond
Scott
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Scott

Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:21 am

Um i just found out today that the tickets are sold out and im about to fucking kill someone..
i dont know what to do.. lol
this will be the first time ill get to see the boys, since they NEVER come to the northwest, and i was so stoked on going..
anyone have any ideas on how i should go about finding a ticket???
ha or does anyone like have an extra one? lol

please help im going crazy!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:06 pm

go to the show and pay a little more from a ticket scalper
Back to top Go down
Scott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:40 pm

ya thats what im gonna have to do Sad
o well as long as i see tga its all good..

its quite a ways away so if i go all the way down and dont get in its not gonna be cool lol
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:57 pm

damn that would suck, you should message TGA on myspace and see if they can get you in. Ive heard against me does that so maybe you should see if tga will do it
Back to top Go down
Scott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:07 am

hey man its worth a try..
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:35 am

let me know how it goes
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:30 pm

watch craigslist as the date gets closer- tickets on there now for $110 each, crazy. ha!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:26 pm

haha ya i just got one of those last night..
ya fucking expensive but at least im going..
i didnt pay it all either so its all good

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:13 am

liveit wrote:
watch craigslist as the date gets closer- tickets on there now for $110 each, crazy. ha!

110! are you serious! Wow, the most I have ever paid for ANY concert (festivals don't count) was $25... for Vanilla Ice

That is no joke, back in 98 I was in Texas and saw a listing for Vanilla Ice, so I went as a joke... he is a really good performer, and this was during his Rap-Rock (Limp Bizkity type sound) stage
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:50 am

I found out about portland selling out a few weeks ago and saw one ticket for $150 on CL. I passed. I love the band, but I can't afford that and I sure as hell ain't sticking around for the other bands, as much as I have loved them, not the same bands I used to love and listen to. I'd rather pay $100 to fly somewhere and see them in the small venue, not an arena.
Maybe I'll drive up for the vancouver concert...
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:36 am

I didn't think about it being an arena show... I am so used to seeing them in places that can barely hold 500 people...

the first time I saw them was at absolute dive of a club where there were a total of 17 people there... and that includes the guys in the band... I think my wife and I were the only people there that were not associated with one of the bands.
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:49 pm

You're lucky to have only had to pay $25. All the Rise Against shows I went to were $30+ fees. It's normal to pay close to $100 for a show around these parts- especially those big shows. Smashing Pumpkins are doing a small tour- super excited for that- yeah- love those guys- tickets for that weren't cheap.

Seeing TGA in these big venues is crazy. You still see them hanging around before and after the show though- always.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:27 am

ya im stoked..

its gonna be great
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:01 am

i payed $100 to see that tom waits tour. most i've payed to see gaslight was $400, during warped tour. but i feel you man, i would definitely suck it up and pay the $110 to see gaslight, and you're going for sure so congrats!
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:23 am

xstevenbx wrote:
most i've payed to see gaslight was $400

djhrgwh j ngrjhgl;ar jhgljhl mhlaje
aknjh alkjnh jrhg larjhlkajhljhlkdnjf lkb ndfhjareij najhaadfnbab
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:24 am

e6c wrote:

aknjh alkjnh jrhg larjhlkajhljhlkdnjf lkb ndfhjareij najhaadfnbab

sorry I was in such a state of shock that I lost the ability to type! 400 bucks for a ticket is too much!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:50 am

especially a warped set. it's only a half hour!
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:16 am

oh shit. totally meant $40. hahahah. oh what a difference one misplaced 0 can make.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:25 am

haha i was wondering..

i thought maybe you flew down or smthing..
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:15 pm

I think I might try for the vancouver show. Floor tickets are going for a little less than portlands and I haven't been up there in a year or two, should be a good time.
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
Scott
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:08 pm

ya thats a ways for me tho.. shit i shoulda checked that out nontheless
hey geez i think i just bought ur green 59 sound on ebay lol
i didnt know u were from washington either lol thanks for puttin that up.. i didnt feel like translating that german site lol
Back to top Go down
estreet7

PostSubject: how was the show?   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:20 pm

I just discovered TGA,now kicking myself for missing the Portland show.I would've glady driven up from Eugene.Did anyone happen to catch Kings of Leon in Portland?I was able to see them in Portland and Seattle,2 amazing shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!   Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!!  HELP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portland Ore, Roseland.. Tickets??!! HELP!
Page 1 of 1