DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Everybody!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:20 pm

been on here a while but figured i may as well join the party! my buddy turned me on to gaslight just prior to 59 sound coming out. since then, ive seen gaslight 15 times, and can honestly say that gaslight has changed my life! Brian fallon is without a doubt the best song writer of this era!Hey Everybody! 374306_10101877402197834_9312905_88141316_1297584337_n

This was easily my fav TGA moment! my brothers and i were right there!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! That's amazing that you've seen Gaslight 15 times! Wow! And I totally agree with you about Brian being the best songwriter of this era. He's a genius.
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Welcome aboard. Also pretty new, but everyone around here seems to be welcoming. Awesome you were front row for the AP show. What a historic night that went down as!
Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Haha if you were front row right where that picture is, then you were standing right next to me Razz

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody!   Hey Everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: