DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hard Girls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:11 am

Hard Girls is a really good three piece band from San Jose, CA. You can download their album at Quote Unquote Records which is probably the best place on the entire internet. If you want to live a long and happy life, listen to Hard Girl!

if you like the song and want to download their album for free and legal. here's the link:

http://quoteunquoterecords.com/qur035/qur035.zip

seriously this is Very Fucking Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:20 am

Hey man, I have to say im really into them, downloaded the album.
thanks for the new music to listen to at work Razz
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 am

These guys are cool. If you like them you should also check out Classics of Love which is just Hard Girls but with Jesse Michaels doing vocals.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:22 am

simo wrote:
These guys are cool. If you like them you should also check out Classics of Love which is just Hard Girls but with Jesse Michaels doing vocals.

I don't know if i would necessarily compare the hard girls to classics of love, their styles are a little different. Any cross overs between them I would say is mainly just because its the same members.

Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:28 am

Yeah I didn't mean to imply they sound the same although I guess my post makes it seem that way. But the new Classics of Love record is one of the best of the year so far.
Back to top Go down

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:49 pm

it's summer time and everyone needs to listen to 'Beach Party'
video posted on an earlier post
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
it's summer time and everyone needs to listen to 'Beach Party'
video posted on an earlier post

BEACH PARTY TONIGHT BEACH PARTY TONIGHT BEACH PARTY TONIGHT BEACH PARTY TONIGHT BEACH PARTY TONIGHT BEACH PARTY TONIGHT
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Wow....these guys are just......awesome. They just make me want to go out and party!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:00 pm

NEW RECORD SLAYS

ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST OF THE YEAR
Back to top Go down
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:09 am

I saw them on the Classics Of Love UK Tour, bought them all a pint (Jesse didn't want one though haha) and got to sing backing vocals on "Don't Stand Down"!! Awesome show !
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:05 am

if you haven't given a new album a try then you are defiantly missing out on some serious shredding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard Girls  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Girls    Hard Girls  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Girls
Page 1 of 1