DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition for Admin

Go down 
+14
simo
plugga
Bea
Holland
CluckyB
Harbortown
Daire
Camus
The Angry Johnny Revue
ThisMachineKillsFascists
IrishNameAndAnInjury
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
Debonair
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Hello everyone,

I am Andrew aka Debonair. I am a frequent poster of Dimestore Saints, you may have seen me around. I am currently seeking to be an admin with good support from people on this board. So I would like to ask you to sign this petition for me to be an admin, and tell the other admins how good of a guy I am. Why should I be an amdin you may ask? Well besides being a regular on this site, I have been organizing all of the chats for the forum and I was the one who designed the new header/logo for the board. I would like to continue with that by updating the look of this site -which I need to have administrative access to do. Also I have helped many people who have ran into problems on this board. All I want to do is give everyone here the best and fullest experience they can have.

So if you will please sign this petition with my fellow supporters I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely, Andrew/Debonair

-------------------------------------------
Those who have signed so far - Thank You Very Happy

horriblecrowe
jimmyb
irishnameandainjury
stepsandnumbers
thismachinekillsfascists
The Angry Johnny Revue
Camus
Redskynight
Harbortown
Holland
plugga
Simo
Steph
Bobbyw24

Last edited by Debonair on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:34 pm

<----- My signature. X
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:38 pm

I VOTE FOR ANDREW!

I am one of the people he has helped out on the site several times, and it would be nice to have an admin who is on the forum regularly to answer our questions. I realize that the current admins have lives and obligations outside of the forum, so it makes sense to add someone new who can share in the workload.

Andrew did a great job on the logo and made sure to ask for everyone's opinions and make it a community effort so we were all happy. I know he has some ideas for updating the look of the rest of the site, and it would be great if he was given the opportunity to give this place a facelift. I really think he'd make a great admin and would be an asset to the entire forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:01 pm

I'll be a signer.
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Signed.
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:27 pm

You have my approval.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Signed,

Petition for Admin My_awesome_signature_by_chrisinat0r-d3gckvs

aka THIS GUY cheers
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Petition for Admin 319047856_dbf1ef3e92
Back to top Go down

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Daire wrote:

I love this I love you lol!
Back to top Go down

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Signed!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Petition for Admin Empty

@Daire - Seriously dude, if you don't want to sign, just don't sign. There's no reason to make negative comments, even if they are just sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
@Daire - Seriously dude, if you don't want to sign, just don't sign. There's no reason to make negative comments.

I don't think he was making a negative comment...Daire has been on the forum for a long long time and if there is one thing I kno is that he is probably being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:27 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
@Daire - Seriously dude, if you don't want to sign, just don't sign. There's no reason to make negative comments.

I don't think he was making a negative comment...Daire has been on the forum for a long long time and if there is one thing I kno is that he is probably being sarcastic.

I figured that, so I edited my comment a minute ago. I just think the post was pointless, that's all. Just my opinion. Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Daire wrote:
Wow, you say I post shit and then you post the oldest "funny" (But not really funny) picture on the internet?

Consider this my signature.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

Not to mention Debonair would have to be incredibly softskined if they couldn't actually take some people disagreeing with making them an admin. This isn't kindergarden where everyone needs to only say nice things about each other. Admins have actual serious powers and shouldn't be taken lightly.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm

You sir have my blessing (signature)
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:32 pm

CluckyB wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Not to mention Debonair would have to be incredibly softskined if they couldn't actually take some people disagreeing with making them an admin. This isn't kindergarden where everyone needs to only say nice things about each other. Admins have actual serious powers and shouldn't be taken lightly.
Yeah, like the power of turning back time and killing by just looking at people.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

agreed clucky,

hey i completely understand if people dont like it, but i know there are also a bunch of people who are also behind me, so what ever people want to say negative to me doesnt bother me the slightest
Back to top Go down

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:41 pm

also you can't run for a position and not expect criticism....

I don't think anything is wrong with two of our most active admins in Enola and Steady now.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

I don't think anything is wrong with two of our most active admins in Enola and Steady now.
This whole thing isn't about the current admins as much as it is about the forum layout.
Back to top Go down

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Harbortown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

This whole thing isn't about the current admins as much as it is about the forum layout.

alright then why not just PM steady Now with the layout people have in their mind and ask him to update it.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

alright then why not just PM steady Now with the layout people have in their mind and ask him to update it.
To an extent that has been efficient but it's a slow process, and he won't trust Debonair with the code or something, for some reason.

Debonair can explain it better than I can.
Back to top Go down

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Harbortown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

To an extent that has been efficient but it's a slow process, and he won't trust Debonair with the code or something, for some reason.

I'm not against Debonair......I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind this.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

I'm not against Debonair......I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind this.
And I just explained it to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Petition for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for Admin   Petition for Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition for Admin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next