DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

greetings from Italy, guys!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moonlight

greetings from Italy, guys! Empty
PostSubject: greetings from Italy, guys!   greetings from Italy, guys! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi,
I'm Marco, I write from Italy (near Milan)
I'm no good at presentations, I can say I'm 19 y old (so forgive my poor english, i'm trying to improve it Smile )
I'm a huge fan of Bruce and Eddie Vedder, and of american punk/rock/folk music in general (Counting Crows, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash...)
Hope Brian will come to Italy again, we miss him (this summer they didn't come, and revival tour hasn't touched Italy...)

Marco
Back to top Go down
IFeelBlue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IFeelBlue

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Italy, guys!   greetings from Italy, guys! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Benvenuto, amico! Wink

Stay lucky!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Italy, guys!   greetings from Italy, guys! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Hey Marco, welcome to the forum! And don't apologize for your Engilsh - you're doing great! I wish I could speak a second language that well. I know a little Spanish, but that's it for me. Anyway, welcome and have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Italy, guys!   greetings from Italy, guys! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Welcome!

Btw, whats wrong with postal service in Italy? It seems like no one wants to ship items there. Atleast on Ebay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Italy, guys!   greetings from Italy, guys! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Phil Rockabill wrote:
Welcome!

Btw, whats wrong with postal service in Italy? It seems like no one wants to ship items there. Atleast on Ebay. Very Happy

it's THAT bad, trust me.

benvenuto marco, finalmente altri italiani : D
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Italy, guys!   greetings from Italy, guys! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:45 pm

plugga wrote:
Phil Rockabill wrote:
Welcome!

it's THAT bad, trust me.

Oh, thanks for the info. Just noticed that you are from Italy. Parlez-vous un peu le français aussi?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Italy, guys!   greetings from Italy, guys! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Phil Rockabill wrote:
plugga wrote:
Phil Rockabill wrote:
Welcome!

it's THAT bad, trust me.

Oh, thanks for the info. Just noticed that you are from Italy. Parlez-vous un peu le français aussi?

ahaha oui j'étudie français à l'université Smile
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Italy, guys!   greetings from Italy, guys! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:11 pm

plugga wrote:
Phil Rockabill wrote:
plugga wrote:
Phil Rockabill wrote:
Welcome!

it's THAT bad, trust me.

ahaha oui j'étudie français à l'université Smile

Ah c'est bien! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings from Italy, guys!   greetings from Italy, guys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings from Italy, guys!
Page 1 of 1