DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)

Go down 
+6
enola
Jagveer ///
steady now steady now
luckysparks
plugga
Gaslight23
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:09 pm

What time are you heading to the store on that Saturday?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:

I really don't know, shall we have a dss meet and then head together there? I don't think I know where the store is lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm

plugga wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:

I really don't know, shall we have a dss meet and then head together there? I don't think I know where the store is lol!

Could do, I think my mum and dad may be coming to it also as they are going to the show, but my mum is working all night the night before and doesn't finish until 9 in the morning on the saturday and it's a 2 hour trip, so I may be coming up with them and getting there about 1ish, or heading up earlier by myself. But yeah would be nice to meet some other dss'
Back to top Go down
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Wait, so there's instore gig in London that day as well? *confused*
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:32 am

luckysparks wrote:

from www.rocksound.tv/news/article/win-a-lee-jeans-revival-tour-jacket

The four participants of this year's Revival Tour (that's Chuck Ragan, Brian Fallon, Dan Adriano and Dave Hause if you didn't already know) will be heading to the Lee Jeans Carnaby Street Store next Saturday, October 15 for a special acoustic set at 2.00pm.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:49 am

Gaslight23 wrote:
plugga wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:

Could do, I think my mum and dad may be coming to it also as they are going to the show, but my mum is working all night the night before and doesn't finish until 9 in the morning on the saturday and it's a 2 hour trip, so I may be coming up with them and getting there about 1ish, or heading up earlier by myself. But yeah would be nice to meet some other dss'

Me and my friends (hopefully, if they approve of this haha) are going to be there before 1pm so yeah, if you need company we'll be there for sure!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:43 am

plugga wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:
plugga wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:

Me and my friends (hopefully, if they approve of this haha) are going to be there before 1pm so yeah, if you need company we'll be there for sure!

Ok sounds good to me, I will probably see you there then Smile
Back to top Go down
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
luckysparks wrote:

from www.rocksound.tv/news/article/win-a-lee-jeans-revival-tour-jacket

The four participants of this year's Revival Tour (that's Chuck Ragan, Brian Fallon, Dan Adriano and Dave Hause if you didn't already know) will be heading to the Lee Jeans Carnaby Street Store next Saturday, October 15 for a special acoustic set at 2.00pm.

How did I miss this? I'm SO THERE Very Happy Thanks for the info!!
Back to top Go down
Jagveer ///
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jagveer ///

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:56 pm

That's great, thanks for sharing! Is it free or what?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Jagveer /// wrote:
That's great, thanks for sharing! Is it free or what?

it's free, but first come, first served - and they think they may only be able to fit in 100 people max.

here's the FB events page:

www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=207134726020965
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:39 pm

of course we do, Plugga. We will be there early to make sure that we'll get in Surprised)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:36 am

here's how to hype a story; better start getting in line now

from www.spoonfed.co.uk/spooners/spoonfed-live-music-team-8190/the-gaslight-anthem-and-alkaline-trio-play-carnaby-street-this-saturday-6000/

The Gaslight Anthem and Alkaline Trio play Carnaby Street this Saturday

Is this the mother of all in-store gigs or what? Take a stroll down to the Lee shop on Carnaby Street this coming Saturday and come 2pm you’ll be able to catch some of the biggest names of American indie and punk play a little acoustic show for your listening pleasure.

Part of Lee's rich tradition of working with best-in-class music acts, the Revival Tour has brought some of the hottest names in rock to our shores for a series of super-intimate acoustic shows. This small, low-key event could feature Brian Fallon (The Gaslight Anthem), Dan Adriano (Alkaline Trio) and Dave Hause (The Loved Ones). Could is the operative word here though, because as no official line-up has been released, you’ll pretty much be getting what you get.

The brainchild of Hot Water Music’s Chuck Ragan, the tour comes to an end in Portsmouth on the 17th of October.

Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 am

Haha that's ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Koens
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:07 am

Be on time! I went to the instore gig in Antwerp and got a free silk-screened revival tour poster!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:04 am

from enola's FB:

Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) 316924_10150334115498878_786378877_8320317_600321441_n
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm

omg gaslight23 I totally spotted you in the crowd before the concert! I was hoping to find you later outside the venue!!
Back to top Go down
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:03 pm

It was fab! And the free poster was awesome, that one's being framed!
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 pm

didn't think to check on here before the gig so didn't know who to look out for yesterday, rubbish I know!
have posted a few pics on my blog http://ktpland.blogspot.com/2011/10/revival-tour-revived.html we got right to the front & couldnt believe we got a free el jefe poster too. it was one fab day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:01 pm

OH I totally think I met you! Were you the first in the queue?
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:21 pm

plugga wrote:
omg gaslight23 I totally spotted you in the crowd before the concert! I was hoping to find you later outside the venue!!

Oh man that sucks, I was hoping to meet some other dss', I'm not sure if I saw you or not, I probably did without realising

I will put some pictures up hopefully tomorrow of the performance Smile
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:12 am

luckysparks wrote:

yeah that was us! Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:04 am

Gaslight23 wrote:
plugga wrote:

Oh man that sucks, I was hoping to meet some other dss', I'm not sure if I saw you or not, I probably did without realising

I will put some pictures up hopefully tomorrow of the performance Smile

yeah surely, if you saw a tall girl singing everything near the front that was me hahaha
Back to top Go down
luckysparks
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
luckysparks

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 am

ktp wrote:
luckysparks wrote:

yeah that was us! Smile

Oh we chatted, I was near you in the queue. Red jeans. Lovely to meet you guys, hope you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:22 am

Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Img_0010

Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Img_0011

Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Img_0012

Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Img_0013

Here are a few of the photos I took at the instore
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 pm

luckysparks wrote:
ktp wrote:
luckysparks wrote:

yeah that was us! Smile

Oh we chatted, I was near you in the queue. Red jeans. Lovely to meet you guys, hope you enjoyed it!

nice one! always great to meet people off the board!

Gaslight23 - brill pics! i'll put a few of mine up later too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)   Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Tour - London Lee store gig (15 Oct.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next