DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MxBx!
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MxBx!

Harker Empty
PostSubject: Harker   Harker Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm pretty new to this forum, it's great to find all the great pressing info about Brian & cos previous endeavors but I thought it would be a good place to spread word about my music too because TGA and TCM are big influences on my music.:

I play in a little band from the south coast of the UK called Three Summers Strong and while we are having a huge problem finding a drummer I decided to record some of the songs that I thought were a bit too different to my bands stuff.

With this I started Harker, it's more stripped back and is mainly acoustic (although I enjoy overlaying my tracks with copious amount of guitars and strange sounds) in vein of Chuck Ragan, Jawbreaker, Lucero and of course TGA. I've so far released one CD demo which was released on the mini Cd format and was hand made with two different covers, they are selling pretty quick s probably won't be around for long. I'm hopefully soon recording another EP which will probably be released in a different format but will be limited and with lots more goodies.

So yeah, if you have the time please check me out. I'm a guy that pretty much doubts everything he does, so the more encouragement I get the better I do.

Hours - Soundcloud
Harker - facebook
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harker/120725651345443?sk=app_1780

Harker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: