DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour

Go down 
+2
StopAndSlideToTheRight
ProGlynn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ProGlynn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ProGlynn

Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour Empty
PostSubject: Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour   Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:49 pm

The show was outstanding, the energy was pouring out of everyone. Dave Hause was incredible, Chuck was great, Dan was not as intense but not bad and Brian stole the show. Brian was not in a good mood to start with but shortly after he came to life as the crowd roared back his anthems at him. Blue Jeans was a highlight, even made one girl cry which Brian noticed and interacted with. Was an all round great show, possibly the best I've seen, if you are lucky to be going to a show on this tour you will not be let down.

Admin Edit: moved from tour forum to side projects where all the other threads are...
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour   Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:57 pm

How long after doors did it start? I'd like to be at the very front but I don't want to end up queuing by myself for ages.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour   Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:28 pm

StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:
How long after doors did it start? I'd like to be at the very front but I don't want to end up queuing by myself for ages.

in my experience there's a natural camaraderie among those at the front Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour   Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:31 pm

acousticbandit wrote:
StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:

in my experience there's a natural camaraderie among those at the front Very Happy

The problem is that I'm going with friends, who aren't as ridiculously excited as I am, thus won't be happy if I make them stand around for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour   Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Just back from Dublin , had a great time but show didnt even come close to Manchester, Brians voice sounds even better than ever , but as soon has he came on in Dublin me and the wife said there was something wrong , he looked either very tired or un-well and his mood was not any where his normal chirpy self, his body language was not a happy one , the set list was shortened by at least half an hour and Brians seemed the most shortened of all maybe because Ians guitar string broke at the end of the 2nd song or maybe because he is not very well, there was only only 2 HC songs and 5 Gaslight aswell as joining the others on stage . Brians set list in Manchester was much longer, he was happy and very interactive. Talking to Ian after the show he said Brian was ok but very very tired. He siad they couldnt sleep on the bus whilst on the ferry, so I guess it was the same for the journey on to Glasgow.
Hope we get some more crowes songs in Nottingham and Brian is feeling ok. Having said all that Brian still stole the show and when the crowd sang back to him , it really seemed to lift him, his voice is pure class.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour   Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:42 pm

American Slang (performed by everyone)

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour   Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 am

any set lists from the show?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour   Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glasgow 30th September Revival Tour
Page 1 of 1