DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cherry blossoms tab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Cherry blossoms tab Empty
PostSubject: Cherry blossoms tab   Cherry blossoms tab Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Tabbed this out from the acoustic version with A-side https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H2dg5SEJIM&feature=player_embedded

first off i play a really crappy ibenz acoustic, that i need to re-string badly, so there are a couple of things im a little shaky on,
-the tuning
-chords marked( ? )
Just clarify for me if these things were right or if i was off a bit, i don't tab stuff usually, and in fact this is my second time

im still searching for the approximate names for these chords, but for those who are eager here you go, if you could also help me name these chords it would be great
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian tuning ( whole step down)

This song is played finger picking but if you want to strum the chords it can work, just wont sound as good

I recommend watching the video to see how Ian plays these chords, these chords do work i could upload an audio file if you need me to

Intro/verse
Intro (2x)
verse(2x)

D----0----------------------0--------------0-------------5--------------0--------------0---------------
A----0----------------------0--------------0-------------5--------------5--------------5---------------
F----4----------------------6--------------6-------------6--------------6--------------6---------------
C----4--------*SLIDE*-----4--------------4------------4---------------4-------------4---------------- Dont know how to write a tab out of the finger picking sound of this
G----2----------------------5--------------0------------x---------------5--------------0--------------- (if its possible please teach me)
D----3----------------------x--------------5------------x------------------------------5----------------

Chorus

D-------5-------------------2------------------------0----------------------------------------------------
A-------5-------------------2------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------
F-------6-------------------2-------(2X)------------1-( ? )------------------------------------------- ( ? ) - not 100 percent on that chord let me know if its right
C-------7-------------------4------------------------2---------------------------------------------------
G-------7-------------------4------------------------2-----------------------------------------------------
D-------5-------------------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridge
(2x) - he plays these at different lengths after the first time through but it is essentially just the same notes played a second time

D----2-------------------x-----------------2-------------x--------------x----------
A----3--( ? )------------x---( ? )---------3-------------2--------------0---------
F----2------------------2------------------4-------------2--------------1----------
C----0------------------4------------------4-------------2--------------2---( ? )-------
G----0------------------4------------------2-------------0--------------2----------
D-----------------------0-------------------------------------------------0----------

Final chorus ends with

D---5
A---5
F---6
C---7
G---7
D---5

Last edited by Debonair on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Cherry blossoms tab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry blossoms tab   Cherry blossoms tab Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Help me fix this up so i can remove the extra text and stuff, thanks
Back to top Go down

Cherry blossoms tab
Page 1 of 1