DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THC European tour?

Go down 
+3
enola
plugga
Blue_Collar_Man
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue_Collar_Man
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Blue_Collar_Man

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:48 am

A friend of mine was in LA last night, during his vacation, didn't manage to get in.
However, he spoke to some roadies and HC is looking into a small tour next spring for EUROPE, playing venues and festivals.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 am

that would make my year, basically.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:52 pm

All my dreams coming true.
But festivals? Come on. THC belong in nice little venues like theatres etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Still no love for the U.S. :/
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:43 pm

That would be a show that i would go anywhere in the UK for, for that i make an exception so come over to the UK , i was just about to miss you!!!
Back to top Go down

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Need more US dates! Sad Whenever the new Gaslight record comes out and they go on tour, The Horrible Crowes are just gonna have to open for Gaslight. Wink
Back to top Go down
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:46 am

enola wrote:
All my dreams coming true.
But festivals? Come on. THC belong in nice little venues like theatres etc.

My thoughts exactly. Can't really see that the show they've been performing in NYC and LA would work very well at a festival. As for a small europen tour, I can think of a couple of venues here in Norway that would be just perfect for the Horrible Crowes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue_Collar_Man
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Blue_Collar_Man

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:06 am

Maybe THC spring/summer will play small venues and GTA with a new record plays festivals.
Like combining two tours...
Looks like cost-effective to me... tours cost so much money...
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:55 am

The only way yi think a THC tour will ever happen is when they tour Euope with TGA. Cause then, they'll have at least Alex over here to play the piano. But it would still be so much to organise and would still cost so much money that I hardly believe this tour will ever come true.

I also think that when they tour with the new TGA album they probably don't wanna draw any attention away from Gaslight. And on top of that it would be extremely exhausting for Ian and Brian ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 am

Ian told me they had nothing planned for HC tour at least at the moment , he said there would be to much involved in getting Alex R and other band members over , also Brian will be really busy working on the new Gaslight album. So I wouldnt hold your breath for any European shows in the near future. More chance of Ian and Brian playing a few songs during Gaslight shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THC European tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC European tour?   THC European tour? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THC European tour?
Page 1 of 1