DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Empty
PostSubject: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Yes!!! More t.h.c albums!!!!

Also 25 songs for the next gaslight album. I'm guessing 15 will make it onto the album, if I'm not mistaken that will make this their longest record yet. Hopefully we'll get to hear all those b-sides that don't make it on the albums one day
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Debonair wrote:
Yes!!! More t.h.c albums!!!!

Also 25 songs for the next gaslight album. I'm guessing 15 will make it onto the album, if I'm not mistaken that will make this their longest record yet. Hopefully we'll get to hear all those b-sides that don't make it on the albums one day

I don't think they will make a record with 15 tracks, I reckon 11 or 12 tracks, I may be completely wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm

great find bobbyw24
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm

So 13 tracks never to be heard, that seems like alot that's why I thought 15
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Debonair wrote:
So 13 tracks never to be heard, that seems like alot that's why I thought 15

Maybe, red hot chili peppers wrote around 70 tracks for the new album and only 14 or something on the album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Ian needs to talk more.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:06 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Ian needs to talk more.

Yeah he really does, I really wanna know how what he thinks about things, as much as I love Brian i would love to hear Ian talk about the project
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:27 pm

I had started a topic about this called"where's Ian" people found I believe 2 interviews with him which you can find there
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 am

"don't touch my leg."

hahahaahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets    A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A-Sides with The Horrible Crowes: Talking Music and Mets
Page 1 of 1