DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?

Go down 
+3
ozfacter
simo
GASLIGHT1986
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GASLIGHT1986
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Empty
PostSubject: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Just damn anxious to figure out when either TGA or Brian will be here in some way shape or form - any insight?

Thanks folks!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Nothing for certain, but I would guess that it would be a while. After the Crowes' LA show, he's in Europe on the Revival Tour. And I think he said when he came back from that, he and TGA were gonna work on a new album. So I don't know if there will be shows in the US between now and a new album.
Back to top Go down
ozfacter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 pm

i wouldnt be surprised tho if after the revival tour we got a crowes show down at the lanes/pony. if were lucky maybe one at the troc.
Back to top Go down
I am Incinerator
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm not going to get my hopes up for a show near me before the new album. They came through NE twice in two years, one show in Omaha after The '59 Sound came out and once in Lincoln after American Slang came out. Sadly, both times I was unable to go. The show in Omaha I was seriously going to try to get out of what I was doing and go, but no way out.

Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:41 pm

***I'll start this post with the full disclosure that it is based completely on hearsay***
That being said, a friend of mine who knows people connected to the band told me that a NYC or NJ area Christmas show might get scheduled for the Crowes. He didn't tell me any other details than that.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Why does everyone has to play Christmas shows? I bet it will be on the weekend of the 17th. I already turned down another show on this weekend. Also I guess the flight will be a little expensive Wink But right now I would want to go really bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 pm

I heard a while back that the revival tour will probably come to USA with some limited dates/venues. Whatever the case maybe, I'm sure that NJ/NY/PA area will get at least one show.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:50 pm

J.B.R. wrote:
I heard a while back that the revival tour will probably come to USA with some limited dates/venues. Whatever the case maybe, I'm sure that NJ/NY/PA area will get at least one show.

At the Social D show at the Stone Pony this summer Chuck did say that the Revival Tour would come to the US in the Fall. If that's the case, I guess there's no guarantee that the line-up will be the same. Hope this works out.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:52 pm

One can hope my man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?   Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any word on Brian solo or Crowes tour in USA? (Philly)?
Page 1 of 1