DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show

Go down 
+3
steady now steady now
Debonair
TGAFAN25
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Empty
PostSubject: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:19 pm

I'm thinking 6pm, let's go have some drinks, then get in line together around 7....

Does anyone know a good bar to go to w/ cheap drink specials that'd be cool for us to take over?

I'm coming to the show from Maryland...
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Yeah I had this same idea

Not 21 Mad
but if someone happened to lets say leave a beer in a certain location for someone else to happen to pick up, I would be game. Cool
Don't like being around other people who are drinking, and myself not drinking, its weird....

Probly catch you in line at worst case since your looking for a bar
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:53 am

if some of you do meet up, if only in line, then take a photo and post it here; bonus points for getting THC in it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:41 am

steady now, challenge excepted.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:47 am

Quote :
steady now, challenge excepted.

So your in for the meet up? We were going to meet around 5:30ish at maybe a bar,(still need to find a place, which I'll have by 11 I'm heading out right now)

I'm texting Kirk, since hell be on the road, so i can do the same for anyone else, so we all find each other

Pm me numbers so its not Being posted in plain sight

Last edited by Debonair on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 am

I am absolutely terrible at actually posting here (you can probably tell by my pathetic post count), but flew in last night from Alberta to catch this show and would love to meet some other fans.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:01 am

Quote :
I am absolutely terrible at actually posting here (you can probably tell by my pathetic post count), but flew in last night from Alberta to catch this show and would love to meet some other fans.

Awesome, like I said above, you can pm your number if you want( I understand if you don't want a strange person having it) or wait till around 11 and I'll post the address here. But prob a number would be a good idea so we can actually locate each other
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am

A few people are hitting the Niagra Bar

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=92843350680
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:16 am

If anyone needs a single ticket, I have an extra
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 am

Quote :

I might try that, like people from here? Counting myself I have four people meeting up right now, so if there's others lets try to merge, the more the better

Also(people) state I want to come or something like that or pm your number
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:38 am

bobbyw24 wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=92843350680

Niagra is a fun place. Ryan Adams wrote Sweet Carolina there. I prefer the downstairs tiki bar to the upstairs bar.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 am

OK guys so we going to meet up at

the Niagara bar
112 avenue A, new York, NY
-about a mile away from Bowery

I'll be getting to the area around 5:30, so lets shoot for 5:30-6:00 time to meet up

Currently its me, sally, rkirk, and my brother will be there as well, we def would like more to come if they want, and guess what? there's still time!

pm me numbers so we can find each other

Edit: leaving for the show around 3:30, if your looking to pm me a number, other wise meet us there,
(ill be wearing the queen of hearts gaslight shirt-totally by accident didn't plan on wearing the shirt, just kinda looked down and realized it was on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show   Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimestore Saints Meet-Up Pre-Bowery Show
Page 1 of 1