DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THC 7''

Go down 
+10
Gaslight23
Debonair
J.B.R.
fullcollapse
Shrewsbury_Stars
brucesboots
Bea
19thirty
StopAndSlideToTheRight
steady now steady now
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

THC 7'' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC 7''   THC 7'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Yeah I told my brother that, and he thinks side ones just trying to cover their ass. Granted he is still a little angry about it lol!

If i had to guess with this pre order(In general) more dulxes got ordered/shipped out then they were suppose to. I mean we ordered ours the second the presale went up, and yet, had to contact side one twice to ship out the other half of our order.(basically they only sent us one deluxe package when we ordered two)

I would like to add here that Alex was a really nice guy and fixed the order fast both times.

Also the poster was suppose to be hand numbered as well, and that got over looked. So I think, and from the short conversations I had with Alex, the pre order was nightmare and alot of stuff went wrong
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

THC 7'' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THC 7''   THC 7'' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Debonair wrote:
Yeah I told my brother that, and he thinks side ones just trying to cover their ass. Granted he is still a little angry about it lol!

And let's be honest, S1D has not exactly been reliable when it comes to Horrible Crowes pressing information.

Also, as to S1D's logic that "if yours was not numbered then it was a miss by the letter press and you're probably the only person that has it that way making yours the most unique out of all them", my response is, "nice try." That's like saying my version of the record is the rarest of all because it's the only one numbered "219."

I think Debonair is spot on about S1D really bungling this preorder.
Back to top Go down

THC 7''
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Side Projects & Earlier Bands :: The Horrible Crowes: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: