DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day

Go down 
+3
CluckyB
nivek87
acousticbandit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day   Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:22 pm

www.npr.org/2011/08/26/139969007/the-horrible-crowes-gaslights-hurricane-anthem
Back to top Go down
nivek87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day   Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 pm

lol irony at its finest.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day   Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 pm

nivek87 wrote:
lol irony at its finest.

It would only be ironic if they chose the song of the day and then the hurricane suddenly appeared. Razz
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day   Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 am

With the timeing of the release Behold the Hurrican being a coincidence to whats happening on the East coast, Brians tracks on the Revival tour , No Weather and Goodnight Irene now that just makes it spooky, does Brian have hidden talllents ? haha
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day   Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

brucesboots wrote:
With the timeing of the release Behold the Hurrican being a coincidence to whats happening on the East coast, Brians tracks on the Revival tour , No Weather and Goodnight Irene now that just makes it spooky, does Brian have hidden talllents ? haha

Maybe Brian should open his own fortune telling business in Asbury Park. Madame Marie just recently passed so there is a void to fill:p.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day   Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm hearing that he tells you he can read your palms.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day   Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 pm

well he did say during a stone pony show that he was going to set up a booth on the boardwalk and sell William Elliott Whitmore voice among other things, so i'd say he's already there, look for him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day   Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behold the Hurricane NPR Song of the Day
Page 1 of 1