DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Omaha, NE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I am Incinerator
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Greetings from Omaha, NE Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Omaha, NE   Greetings from Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Hey all,

New to the forum, TGA fan since 09. 31 years old, from Omaha, NE. I dig on all kinds of music, and have played guitar for 11 years. Not much else to say about me!

cheers!
Sean
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Omaha, NE   Greetings from Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Welcome!! I am a fellow guitarist , just the 9 years though, what gear do you have? I am also named Shaun , i hope we can get along despite the potential friction that having the same name spelt differently can cause.
Back to top Go down
I am Incinerator
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Omaha, NE   Greetings from Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Hey no matter how it is spelled, I'm good with it! I've had many Sean/Shawn/Shaun friends through out my life!

Currently my gear consists of the following:

1994 Gibson Les Paul Studio with seymour Duncan pickups
2002 Fender American Series Deluxe with Harmonic Design pickups and Glendale bridge and brass saddles
2005 Gretsch Spectra Sonic Lead
2005 Breedlove acoustic
2000 Ovation acoustic

TopHat Club Royale 2x12

a bunch of fuzz pedals and a range master clone Boss trem and Boss analog delay.

I do plan on adding a 63 Blonde Bassman inspired amp here in two months or so...when ever I put in the order...as well as selling off a few things to clear out or upgrade!

I do need to get back into a band...Omaha has kind of dried up it seems for available musicians near my age...I guess its all aprt of growing up?
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Omaha, NE   Greetings from Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Thats quite a collection , i really want to get a 56 Goldtop Les Paul VOS like Brian uses this year!
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Omaha, NE   Greetings from Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Rad
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Omaha, NE   Greetings from Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:34 am

Seriously jealous of that setup!
Back to top Go down
I am Incinerator
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Omaha, NE   Greetings from Omaha, NE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 am

Thanks guys!

It's taken a few years, and some wheelin' and dealin' to get most of that stuff...not to mention I got lucky with the Gretsch by receiving it as a college grad present.

For sure, those 56 VOS Goldtops are pretty sweet. I'd love either the 56 or 54 goldtop VOS models, but I'd settle for a good Les Paul Jr! I think P-90's are the only pickup types I haven't really explored yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Omaha, NE   Greetings from Omaha, NE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Omaha, NE
Page 1 of 1