DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Empty
PostSubject: Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]   Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am

Well Ladies and Gents, I'm getting out of the variant game. I need some cash in my bank account to buy a ring for my girl so it's time these things went to a new home. The mailers have been bought (will hopefully arrive early next week) and the list made. I have an almost full collection. Missing about 4, if you don't include the bootlegs. I'd like to keep at least one of every release, but I might let some of the 7"/10"s go for the right price. I figured I'd give you fellow TGA fanatics first crack at these before they went to VC or the bay. Float me some offers. As you can understand, some will be harder to let go then others. If you have any questions, drop me a line.

*Down to the last few and I'd really like to finish up. Shoot me a message if you'd like any of these last few. Thanks to all those who helped me out so far.*

7"
[$15] The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos - Black/Green /250
[$8] The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos - Yellow /1600

12"
[$30] The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang - Half Black/Half White with Green Splatter /500
[$25] The Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim - Yellow/500

Still lots of good ones left. Will consider any reasonable offer.

Last edited by xorcist on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]   Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 am

Great collection you've got there. Congrats on your forthcoming hardware purchase.
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]   Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 am

Thanks! I'm going to have to take a picture of it before I start sending them out. It took a long time (and quite a bit of cash) to hunt down some of these...
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]   Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 am

Sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]   Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:25 pm

seems a shame so many people seem to be breaking up there collections at the moment .
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]   Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Yea. It was a long time coming I guess. I just don't have the funds to finish it. I'm actually surprised I haven't gotten more interest...I guess it's because so many our parting out their collections.
Back to top Go down
cside
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cside

PostSubject: Re: Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]   Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 am

Pm sent
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]   Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi Guys, I added some prices to try and finish this out. I could be flexible if you buy a few. Thanks again.

My copy of the Crowes record showed up today. Hopefully it won't start a new obsession...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]   Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Variant Sale [Edited - With Prices Now]
Page 1 of 1