DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Empty
PostSubject: Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo   Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:15 am

Isn't this company related to Bruce?

New York, NY (Top40 Charts/ Shore Fire Media) The Horrible Crowes, the new project of Gaslight Anthem frontman Brian Fallon and longtime friend Ian Perkins, have confirmed the Sept 6 release of their debut album 'Elsie' on SideOneDummy Records. While Fallon has spent the better part of the past decade inciting hard-rocking sing-alongs everywhere from basement shows in New Jersey to headlining dates at Radio City Music Hall, the twelve tracks on 'Elsie' find him turning his perspective inward for an introspective and frequently unsettling sound. "It's an experiment with the darker side of soul music," he explains of the record, which was produced by Ted Hutt (Dropkick Murphys, Chuck Ragan) and features appearances by other members of The Gaslight Anthem.

More

http://top40-charts.com/news.php?nid=68405

Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo   Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:14 am

The key line here is surely "The Horrible Crowes will announce limited tour dates soon." That sounds like something other than the Revival Tour.

And here's a better larger version of the photo by Danny Clinch:

Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo TheHorribleCrowes-DannyClinch
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo   Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:19 am

steady now steady now wrote:
The key line here is surely "The Horrible Crowes will announce limited tour dates soon." That sound like something other than the Revival Tour.

Indeed.

I know my friends in Europe are enjoying all these shows.

I hope THC do a few US shows in the fall
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo   Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Brian did say on the blog or FB or an interview that there will be a small US tour maybe late 2011/early 2012....if i remember correctly
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo   Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:21 pm

JJW319 wrote:
Brian did say on the blog or FB or an interview that there will be a small US tour maybe late 2011/early 2012....if i remember correctly

I recall that as well
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo   Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:31 pm

From Brian's Cassettesinthemailbox blog

FRIDAY, JUNE 24, 2011

Revival Tour Update.
Thank you to everyone who's been excited for the Fall Revival Tour in Europe! We can't wait to get over there, we all are thrilled about it. This tour will be following the release of The Horrible Crowes debut album "Elsie" and Ian and I will be performing songs from the Horrible Crowes on the Revival Tour. I'm sure as Revival Tour goes, we'll have some help from Dave, Dan, and Chuck on some of these songs as well. It's going to be a great tour and the first tour where you can hear songs from The Horrible Crowes.

We're looking at some other select tour dates for the US and Canada as well as our dear friends in the UK and Europe for later this year and early 2012. I will say that there will not be many dates, but we're considering some plans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
curly
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo   Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:

Yeah Shore Fire is definitely the company behind Bruce and Danny Clinch is one of Bruce's main photographers. Love the new picture and really excited about this album. No matter what Brian says, I hope it leaks soon.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo   Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 pm

curly wrote:
bobbyw24 wrote:

Yeah Shore Fire is definitely the company behind Bruce and Danny Clinch is one of Bruce's main photographers. Love the new picture and really excited about this album. No matter what Brian says, I hope it leaks soon.

Excellent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo   Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shore Fire Media Press Release on THC Album, incl. new photo
Page 1 of 1