DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help? Empty
PostSubject: I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?   I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 pm

After working on my Gaslight vinyl collection for around three years, I am ready to complete it! Unfortunately, a couple of the variants I am needing are some of the rarest. Here is what I'm missing:

Sink or Swim Demos 7" (1st pressing, blue/white vinyl with yellow screened sleeve)
Senor & The Queen 2x7" (1st pressing, white vinyl)
Sink or Swim LP (4th Euro pressing, blue vinyl w/ white splatter)

If anyone has one of these they would be willing to part with (sell or trade), or if you can point me to someone that may have one, I would greatly appreciate it. My tradelist is here -> http://deadformat.net/tradelist/chrisjhatfield1983 . Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://deadformat.net/tradelist/chrisjhatfield1983
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?   I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 pm

You just missed out on the 4th pressing SOS, one just sold on ebay for $26
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?   I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Joe Jack wrote:

I know! I was watching that from day one and had a bid on it, but missed the auction ending. I travel all the time for work, and I was following the auction on my phone anxiously awaiting the ending. Unfortunately I was in a no signal zone the last minute and a half of the auction! Pretty much ruined the rest of my day!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?   I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 am

OutOfStep wrote:
Joe Jack wrote:

I know! I was watching that from day one and had a bid on it, but missed the auction ending. I travel all the time for work, and I was following the auction on my phone anxiously awaiting the ending. Unfortunately I was in a no signal zone the last minute and a half of the auction! Pretty much ruined the rest of my day!

ouch; that really sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?   I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
OutOfStep wrote:
Joe Jack wrote:

ouch; that really sucks

Yeah, I know! I don't know why that particular variant is so hard to find. I haven't seen one on eBay in the past two years, and not very many people have them on their tradelists. Considering almost all of the Euro pressings are /500, it's hard to believe that you can easily find most of the other pressings?
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?   I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:30 pm

keep your eyes on ebay.de aswell, I picked my copy up on there.
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?   I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:36 pm

brucesboots wrote:
keep your eyes on ebay.de aswell, I picked my copy up on there.

Cool, thanks. I usually search ebay.de once a week or so, so hopefully I won't miss one if it shows up on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?   I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm only 3 variants away from a COMPLETE collection, can anyone help?
Page 1 of 1