DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manchester Orchestra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Manchester Orchestra Empty
PostSubject: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Just wondering if there are any fans of Manchester Orchestra on here?

They have a very interesting sound, and the lead vocals from Andy Hull are incredible.

If you haven't heard of them I would recommend checking out their new single 'Simple Math'
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 am

Been in love with them since Everything to Nothing has been releeased. Simple Math has been one of my favourite releeases of the year. Pensacola is a killer track
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:07 am

Definitely, the whole album is incredible, I agree one of my favourite releases of the year also. You going to see them on their UK tour at the end of the year? I received my ticket for Manchester academy the other day, I can't wait, I've seen them before, but only as a support for Biffy Clyro
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 am

I was going to see them at Manc academy, the tickets were only something like 12 pound weren't then?! But I'm going to a whole lot of gigs this year and I think it crossed with another haha
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:32 am

Yeah something like that! That sucks, I've got loads of gigs lined up as well for this year as I will be at uni in manchester from september so I won't have to travel very far like I usually have to, lucky this gig didn't class with any for me Smile
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Yeah always a pluss that you dont have to travel far! Nearest venue to me, thats decent, is sheffield 02 acedemy but im not far from Nottingham so im going to see the crowes at rock city! Gutted im missing manc orchestra
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:44 pm

I'd never heard of them, but I quite like them. The videography on that new single is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:57 pm

StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:
I'd never heard of them, but I quite like them. The videography on that new single is amazing.

Yeah it is, the story behind that video is awesome, that it was just a college project at first
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:

Yeah it is, the story behind that video is awesome, that it was just a college project at first

Serious? Is there anywhere I can read about it?
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:

http://blog.vevo.com/first-time-for-everything/?awesm=go.vevo.com_7UH&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=go.vevo.com-mailto&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=sociable-wordpress

The story is just under the video
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:

http://blog.vevo.com/first-time-for-everything/?awesm=go.vevo.com_7UH&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=go.vevo.com-mailto&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=sociable-wordpress

The story is just under the video

Thanks so much man!
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:01 am

SO pumped for the new record in April!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:35 pm

new song Smile

https://soundcloud.com/manchesterorchestra/every-stone/s-GyGDA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manchester Orchestra   Manchester Orchestra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manchester Orchestra
Page 1 of 1