DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God's Gonna Cut You Down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

God's Gonna Cut You Down Empty
PostSubject: God's Gonna Cut You Down   God's Gonna Cut You Down Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry if I'm just really daft and cannot find it but can anyone post a link to download TGA's cover of Cash's God's Gonna Cut You Down? I had a look but the link I found didn't work Sad

I really love that song, and I'd love you forever if anyone could post a link for me Smile

Thanks muchly x
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: God's Gonna Cut You Down   God's Gonna Cut You Down Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Shevas wrote:
Hey guys, I'm sorry if I'm just really daft and cannot find it but can anyone post a link to download TGA's cover of Cash's God's Gonna Cut You Down? I had a look but the link I found didn't work Sad

I really love that song, and I'd love you forever if anyone could post a link for me Smile

Thanks muchly x

the usual issue; as it's commercially available (99 cents on iTunes), the link can't get posted here

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/all-aboard-a-tribute-to-johnny/id290323869
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
AngryJohnnyN1930

PostSubject: Re: God's Gonna Cut You Down   God's Gonna Cut You Down Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Yeah, that's where I got it Smile The Loved Ones also got a cover on that same album I believe. Good Stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God's Gonna Cut You Down   God's Gonna Cut You Down Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Ah, thanks very much, I didn't realise you could purchase it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God's Gonna Cut You Down   God's Gonna Cut You Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God's Gonna Cut You Down
Page 1 of 1