DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Killing Gift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

The Killing Gift Empty
PostSubject: The Killing Gift   The Killing Gift Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:38 am

There doesn't appear to be a thread for a band called the Killing Gift, which Alex R. and Benny used to be in and who even put out a full length LP. They later turned into what is still Spiro Agnew, minus their lead singer.

Anyway, after it had vanished off YouTube for a while, I have just found again what I think is their only video:

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

The Killing Gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Killing Gift   The Killing Gift Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm pretty sure that's Parker from Communication Redlight on bass.
Back to top Go down

The Killing Gift
Page 1 of 1