DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight Empty
PostSubject: Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight   Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:40 am

I went to the Alejandro Escovedo/Jesse Malin Light of Day benefit at the Count Basie in Red Bank tonight and Brian played with Jesse and the St.Mark's Social on 2 songs (one was Jesse's Brooklyn, the other one a cover). It was such a great surprise. Some of you may remember that Jesse's band recorded one album on the same label as Gaslight and opened for them in the fall 2009.

The entire show was excellent.

I took a few pictures when Brian came out, if any of these came out, I'll post them over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight   Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:34 pm

My brother got tickets through the radio hours before the show. Alas, I had decided to decline because I've been battling a nasty cough. Really regretting not going cause it turned out some cough medicines do work!
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight   Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Here are some pictures from Wednesday:

Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight 5694809098_90f2d6db78_m

Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight 5694236351_f4540d2c03_m

Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight 5694235301_c7aa3939fe_m

Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight 5694804482_d95dc925bc_m
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight   Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Awesome pics!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight   Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:06 am

would love to see some videos of this... hope they surface on the internet! *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight   Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Guesting on Jesse Malin's set at the Count Basie tonight
Page 1 of 1