DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from North London!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iwasonlytwentyone
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hello from North London! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from North London!   Hello from North London! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:43 am

I just decided that I should finally sign up for this wonderful forum. I have been lurking on and off for a long time and I was starting to feel almost rude really that I was still yet to sign up and get involved!

I'm a 21 year old male from the outskirts of London, England.

TGA are of course, my favourite band! I also adore The Airborne Toxic Event, Bright Eyes, Laura Marling, The Swell Season, Kings Of Leon, The Tallest Man On Earth, Frank Turner, Bon Iver and many more...

I am going to the Revival Tour London gig and wondered if anyone else on this forum would be heading to it!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I've written way too much already. A short hello surely would have sufficed but I have always been a bit of a rambler.

I will, I'm sure now participate in some of the forum posts but try not to intrude too much!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North London!   Hello from North London! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Ah, North London. Home to great music. Welcome on board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
irrefutable
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North London!   Hello from North London! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:50 am

Another 20-something North Londoner here so thought I might as well piggy back on this thread.

Seen The Gaslight Anthem quite a few times and starting to build up a bit of a record collection too.

Had a read of the forums and great to see some like-minded people here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North London!   Hello from North London! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from North London!
Page 1 of 1