DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

covers by TGA/Fallon

Go down 
+2
knuckles
theworm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
theworm
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
theworm

covers by TGA/Fallon Empty
PostSubject: covers by TGA/Fallon   covers by TGA/Fallon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:42 pm

has anyone compiled a list of all the covers, and has a link to download them all? i know that is a lot of work, but figure i'd ask before i attempt it myself
Back to top Go down
knuckles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
knuckles

PostSubject: Re: covers by TGA/Fallon   covers by TGA/Fallon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 pm

i have "come together" (beatles) and "the weight" (the band) done acoustic.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: covers by TGA/Fallon   covers by TGA/Fallon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Just download all the sessions from the master list. You won't regret it.

In the past Brian hasn't liked people making compilations so I don't know if that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: covers by TGA/Fallon   covers by TGA/Fallon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:53 pm

I don't think he's gonna mind if it's like the other bootlegs. The thing he didn't like was a bit different wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
jzancan
A Contender
A Contender
jzancan

PostSubject: Re: covers by TGA/Fallon   covers by TGA/Fallon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 am

simo wrote:

In the past Brian hasn't liked people making compilations so I don't know if that's a good idea.

Building off what cosmickid said, Brian expressed some ire for when people were releasing compilations of things that get sold...I won't speak for him, but I'd speculate that live stuff, like what's on youtube/the free downloads that were released would be okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/users/jzancan
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: covers by TGA/Fallon   covers by TGA/Fallon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:30 pm

jzancan wrote:
simo wrote:

Building off what cosmickid said, Brian expressed some ire for when people were releasing compilations of things that get sold...I won't speak for him, but I'd speculate that live stuff, like what's on youtube/the free downloads that were released would be okay.

Brian was seriously put out when someone posted a compilation which included the original songs he had once upon a time posted on MySpace. So if I were you, I'd stay clear of posting any copilations of his solo work, even covers. It's all there for people to download separately and enjoy in any case.

Last edited by steady now steady now on Tue May 31, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
knuckles
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
knuckles

PostSubject: Re: covers by TGA/Fallon   covers by TGA/Fallon Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:03 am

not wanting the same info as the OP, i was wondering if ppl could list the covers that they know about or heard IP? i don't want links to downloads, etc. just wondering what all they have done. i have seen "State of Love and Trust" and "American Girl" personally, and have a bunch more on boots, like "Baba O'Reilly" (personal fave), the two i listed above, and i know of a few more. just wondering what all is out there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: covers by TGA/Fallon   covers by TGA/Fallon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

covers by TGA/Fallon
Page 1 of 1