DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour

Go down 
+2
JoshRaymond
Bea
6 posters
AuthorMessage

TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Empty
PostSubject: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:54 pm

The Gaslight Anthem along with Hot Water Music will be on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour podcast on April 1st.

Here's the announcement:
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 am

awesome! we will probably (hopefully) hear what's going with the new songs and when we can expect new Gaslight material (fingers crossed) as well as news about the Revival Tour.

btw what's this podcast about? is it only interviews or are there also performances?
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 am

haha fucking rad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:09 pm

the podcast usually has interviews+they play songs off albums.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:23 pm

I must say I randomly downloaded their last podcast because I wanted to hear that chris farren thing and I LOVED IT. Seriously, why didn't I know about them??? Can't wait to hear gaslight!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:39 pm

So apparently the interview happened today and the person who conducted the Interview Matt Baldwin tweeted "also, Brian Fallon has a derek jeter tattoo. That's pretty legit."

just a little preview I guess to the actual interview.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:16 pm

According to their facebook they did two interviews with them that will air on the 1st of april.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 pm

episode is up here:
http://punkrockpowerhour.mypodcast.com/2011/04/Episode_11_Matt_and_Mondo_are_in_Hot_WaterMusic-346251.html

you can download/stream it. (Im downloading it as I type since its a long epsidoe).

Benny+Alex interview at 16min mark.They talk about side project, sports, heavy music and the new song
Chuck Ragan and Jason Black from HWM interview at 48minute mark.
Brian Fallon interview starts on Hour 24 minute mark. Talks about his punk influence, side project and much more.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:19 am

Love the forum shoutout by Benny. (Didn't actually mention DSS by name but he made reference to seeing a Biloxi Parish forum thread before videos surfaced on youtube) =D

man, every time I listen to Brian get interviewed it my respect for him grows. Not only is he an amazing songwriter and musician, has fantastic taste in music, but he has a great view on life. If all frontmen were like Brian the music world would be a better place Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:45 pm

CluckyB wrote:

man, every time I listen to Brian get interviewed it my respect for him grows. Not only is he an amazing songwriter and musician, has fantastic taste in music, but he has a great view on life. If all frontmen were like Brian the music world would be a better place Smile

exactly!

so benny's a stalker,huh? Razz
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:19 pm

He actually did an interview here last summer. He overall seems less scared of the internet than Brian does =P
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:01 pm

"you dont say the n-word, you dont call someone a fag, and you dont punch someone."

yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour   TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGA on Matt and Mondo’s Punk Rock Power Hour
Page 1 of 1