DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malmo-concert on Swedish television

Go down 
+3
Bea
Holland
ThisMachineKillsFascists
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

Malmo-concert on Swedish television Empty
PostSubject: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Found this today. Very Happy

http://svtplay.se/v/2310873/klubbland/del_4_av_8?cb,a1364145,1,f,-1/pb,a1364142,1,f,-1/pl,v,,2338648/sb,p136576,1,f,-1
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

cool thanks
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:16 pm

As a result of this i have discovered that i am quite similar to Alex Rosamilia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:23 pm

this is awesome. thank you
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 am

thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 am

great find - rip?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
chickenman
A Contender
A Contender
chickenman

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am

Thanks for posting this, very nice indeed!

I have a Firefox plugin I use to rip YouTUbe videos, gonna try that one on this page when I get home to my 'other' computer tonight, or next week.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 am

Nice find. Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:34 am

Ok, so here is my rip, first of all, you can`t download this simply with a Firefox plugin, since this is an rtmp stream and won´t allow you a direct download like a Youtube video, so you have to grab the stream. I downloaded the whole thing and demuxed the audio from the flv file, cut it into separate songs and normalized the audio, so here you go ...

The Gaslight Anthem - Live At KB In Malmö (2010)
http://www.mediafire.com/?r8j8lyq7ac36yg9

Information from the page translated with google:
"The Gaslight Anthem from New Jersey for a few years built a large fan base with their intense live shows. One of the fans is Bruce Springsteen as last year, surprising the band's fans to show up on stage with Brian Fallon and the rest of the gang. Country Club took the opportunity to film Gaslight Anthem when they played at KB in Malmö this autumn."
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:58 am

Tobi wrote:
Ok, so here is my rip, first of all, you can`t download this simply with a Firefox plugin, since this is an rtmp stream and won´t allow you a direct download like a Youtube video, so you have to grab the stream. I downloaded the whole thing and demuxed the audio from the flv file, cut it into separate songs and normalized the audio, so here you go ...

The Gaslight Anthem - Live At KB In Malmö (2010)
http://www.mediafire.com/?r8j8lyq7ac36yg9

Information from the page translated with google:
"The Gaslight Anthem from New Jersey for a few years built a large fan base with their intense live shows. One of the fans is Bruce Springsteen as last year, surprising the band's fans to show up on stage with Brian Fallon and the rest of the gang. Country Club took the opportunity to film Gaslight Anthem when they played at KB in Malmö this autumn."

Thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malmo-concert on Swedish television   Malmo-concert on Swedish television Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malmo-concert on Swedish television
Page 1 of 1