DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olá a todos =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FPapi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
FPapi

Olá a todos =D Empty
PostSubject: Olá a todos =D   Olá a todos =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:43 am

The title in portuguese was on purpose Very Happy

Hello everyone, my name is Fernando Papi (that's why my nick is FPapi), and I'm a big Gaslight fan from Brazil. It's kinda hard to be a Gaslight fan here, because they won't come and play, and it's impossible to find a CD to buy here, but the internet is out there to help out.

Well, I'm 21 years old and an engineering student. I live in Florianópolis, in the State of Santa Catarina, one of the most (if not THE most) beautiful cities in Brazil. But, as I'm just a student, I don't have money to enjoy entirely the city. No tongue

It's been a while now since I stop studying English, 4 years, so excuse me if I write something wrong.
As any brazilian, I do love football (not soccer). My fav team is Sao Paulo Futebol Clube, 3-time world champion. When Sao Paulo wins, you'll know, 'cause I'm kinda annoying with that... just kidding Very Happy

As for music, I listen Ska-Punk a lot nowadays, but also I listen to Hardcore/Punk, some Heavy Metal and some Hard Rock as well. And of course, the classic Rock'n Roll Smile

Well, i think I just wrote a lot, so if anyone read that, ok, but if not, It's ok too... hahaha

Greetings from Brazil!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

Olá a todos =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá a todos =D   Olá a todos =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:46 am

weclome Fernando! =D

so what other bands do you listen to right now?
Back to top Go down
FPapi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
FPapi

Olá a todos =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá a todos =D   Olá a todos =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 am

Bea wrote:
weclome Fernando! =D

so what other bands do you listen to right now?

thanks, bea.
Well, i've been listening a lot: Rise Against (they're coming up feb.25, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack ahaha), Mad Caddies (addiction), StreetLight Manifesto, The Gaslight Anthem (of course), Boucing Souls, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Strike Anywhere, Rx Bandits, and so more... ahhaha
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

Olá a todos =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá a todos =D   Olá a todos =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 am

welcome!! wow brazil.. that's cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

Olá a todos =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá a todos =D   Olá a todos =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Hey PAPI
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com

Olá a todos =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá a todos =D   Olá a todos =D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:34 pm

hands up for streetlight and caddies =)

welcome on board.
Back to top Go down
FPapi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
FPapi

Olá a todos =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá a todos =D   Olá a todos =D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:53 pm

I wonder why members that are "0 star" are Red in the morning - members.

It's such a quite, minor, peaceful and slow music =D hahaha

Thanks again for the wellcomes, I'm gonna read all the forum now, specially the "songs meanings" part.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

Olá a todos =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá a todos =D   Olá a todos =D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:09 pm

love the hat!

i saw it for the first time in NYC and wanted to buy it for a friend as a gift but it was too expensive so i didn't. then i saw it in Italy a few months later and i got it for him =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olá a todos =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olá a todos =D   Olá a todos =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olá a todos =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: