DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone from Russia!

Go down 
+3
Jay
Holland
Kobelev
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kobelev
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Kobelev

Hi everyone from Russia!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello, friends. My name is Cyril, I'm 21, I live in Moscow. I am a big fan of TGA for nearly two years. Also, I enjoy baseball and soccer and i study law in university.)
I would like to ask you, my friends, a question: I want to make a tattoo. This would be my first tattoo in my life, with the logo of the Jersey`s band. Going to make a tattoo on my forearm. Which images or logos you can advise me?I would be very grateful, my friends! Cheers! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Hello welcome to the forum, im not really one to advise on tatoos as i have none , but all the recent poster designs look cool, not sure if i would want them permanently though.
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Kobelev wrote:
Hello, friends. My name is Cyril, I'm 21, I live in Moscow. I am a big fan of TGA for nearly two years. Also, I enjoy baseball and soccer and i study law in university.)
I would like to ask you, my friends, a question: I want to make a tattoo. This would be my first tattoo in my life, with the logo of the Jersey`s band. Going to make a tattoo on my forearm. Which images or logos you can advise me?I would be very grateful, my friends! Cheers! Very Happy

That's awesome you're from Russia!

As a baseball fan myself I'm wondering, is baseball popular over in Russia? Is it even heard of? You're the first Russian I've heard of that likes baseball so I'm interested lol.

Welcome to the board too.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:15 am

how do you say "dude" in russian??
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 am

welcome!! я изучаю руццкий ясык б университете Very Happy

as for the tattoo I'd choose the background image of this forum!
Back to top Go down
Kobelev
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Kobelev

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 am

Thanks, everyone! Really pleased to see so many nice people here!

"Hello welcome to the forum, im not really one to advise on tatoos as i have none , but all the recent poster designs look cool, not sure if i would want them permanently though"

Yeah, man, you`re wright - it`s a pretty tough deccision, because it`s gonna be my first tattoo, and it`s twice as hard to decide on the picture. I think, that the "flying tire" logo would be great. Smile

"As a baseball fan myself I'm wondering, is baseball popular over in Russia? Is it even heard of? You're the first Russian I've heard of that likes baseball so I'm interested lol."

Man, i would lie if i`d say, that baseball is popular in Russia. The most popular sports are soccer and - mainly - ice hockey. But there`re some guys like me, who are interested in other sports too. I`m a diehard Phillies fan! =) I watch MLB via sattellite here.

"how do you say "dude" in russian??"

It`s " chuvak", my friend. Smile

"welcome!! я изучаю руццкий ясык б университете

as for the tattoo I'd choose the background image of this forum!"

Oh, i see! Your russian is very good! I`m surprised to see somebody in western Europe to learn russian, that`s cool! Very Happy
And you`re wright - the background picture is really awesome!

Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:20 am

thanks but not really : PP also my retarded keyboard put ц instead of с!

well yours is a great culture, I loved my russian literature exam! but let me tell you, you have one hell of a grammar, damn that's the hardest thing I've ever studied ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 am

Welcome to the site. What team do you support? Russia were class at Euro 2008, I wanted them to win too.

Are there any Russian bands you'd recommend we'd take a listen to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 pm

welcome to this board, i must admit i had the chance to learn russian in school but i refused cause i was busy with english, french, italian and latin^^

i've got some friends who have been to st. petersburg and moscow they alle liked it, and the cheap vodka of course^^
Back to top Go down
Kobelev
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Kobelev

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:42 pm

"well yours is a great culture, I loved my russian literature exam! but let me tell you, you have one hell of a grammar, damn that's the hardest thing I've ever studied ahahaha"

Yeah, russian grammar is very difficult, and not only for foreigners! That`s a fact! By the way, my girlfriend learns Italian. )) Also, your country is great - i visited Italy twice, and since i have great memories!

"What team do you support? Russia were class at Euro 2008, I wanted them to win too.

Are there any Russian bands you'd recommend we'd take a listen to?"

I`m PFC CSKA Moscow supporter for almost 10 years already. You, guys, have some wonderful players in Ireland, like Keane, Given, McGeady ( despite the fact, that i hate spartak football club))) . But i hope, that our national team will be at the top of the Euro - 2012 qualifing group at the end of campaign, with Ireland - second. ; -)
And, my friend, i don`t think that there`re any good bands in my country. We have pretty much shitty music - scene.))) Me, personally, i don`t listen to my native music at all. Since i was 14 years or something)

"welcome to this board, i must admit i had the chance to learn russian in school but i refused cause i was busy with english, french, italian and latin^^

i've got some friends who have been to st. petersburg and moscow they alle liked it, and the cheap vodka of course"

=))) Well, you had over things to do, than learning russian, i guess, man! ;-))
Yes, this cities are really beautiful, very fast developing! And we also have the best, IMAO, looking girls in the whole world, not only vodka)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:58 pm

if the girls have the same look as swedish, or czech ones, you are sooo right!^^
Back to top Go down
Kobelev
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Kobelev

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Grazer wrote:
if the girls have the same look as swedish, or czech ones, you are sooo right!^^

Even much better, man, i quarantee that.)
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:08 pm

i met a Russian guy over the summer, coolest guy ever! also from Moscow. so you Russians are alright =P

welcome to the boards! hope you enjoy your time here
Back to top Go down
Kobelev
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Kobelev

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Bea wrote:
i met a Russian guy over the summer, coolest guy ever! also from Moscow. so you Russians are alright =P

welcome to the boards! hope you enjoy your time here

Thnx! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone from Russia!    Hi everyone from Russia!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone from Russia!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: