DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict

Go down 
+7
Refused
fivelongdays
xstevenbx
e7c
JoshRaymond
Jukebox Romeo
nogasa
11 posters
AuthorMessage
nogasa
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Empty
PostSubject: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:47 pm

I live in South Orange county, or SoCal. im going ot the san diego show and im so hyped for it. i can't wait to see my alltime favorite band, play alongside other acts i enjoy like rise against and alkaline 3. TGA has been my fav since i heard boomboxes, and later on Drive became my favorite song, and now i sing Old White Lincoln to myself whenever im walking or something...you and your hightop sneaker and your seven tattoos...if they play drive or old white lincoln lill freak out.
Back to top Go down
nogasa
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:49 pm

so am i entered in the contest now? haha if i got that vinyl i think id cry, and not play it until i get married or die, or something else big...haha
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:51 pm

yes, you have finally entered the contest. and you're pretty much guaranteed to hear drive, and you might hear old white lincoln.

btw, the line in owl is "You and your hightop sneakers and your sailor tattoos..."
Back to top Go down
nogasa
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:14 pm

oh really? i knew it was that or seven, but i cudnt ever figure it out, but thanks now i know. haha
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:28 am

welcome dude
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:58 am

that is hilarious... when I was driving to see TGA at the area 4 festival I had my buddy Eric with me, who had been a fan of TGA for all of 2 days at that point and he also loved that line, and we argued about was it sailor or seven...

so when we got to the show and were hanging out with Brian we asked him and he said "it's sailor tattoos... see" and he pointed at his wife Hollie who wears high top sneakers and has sailor tattoos.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:43 am

e6c wrote:
that is hilarious... when I was driving to see TGA at the area 4 festival I had my buddy Eric with me, who had been a fan of TGA for all of 2 days at that point and he also loved that line, and we argued about was it sailor or seven...

so when we got to the show and were hanging out with Brian we asked him and he said "it's sailor tattoos... see" and he pointed at his wife Hollie who wears high top sneakers and has sailor tattoos.

i randomly stumbled upon this... and that is the neatest little anecdote ever!

p.s. i knew all along he said "sailor", really don't see where you dudes got the "seven" from haha
Back to top Go down
fivelongdays
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:20 pm

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
yes, you have finally entered the contest. and you're pretty much guaranteed to hear drive, and you might hear old white lincoln.

btw, the line in owl is "You and your hightop sneakers and your sailor tattoos..."

Phew! I thought I was the only person who misheard that line!
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Ha, I know a couple people who thought it was "seven".
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:03 pm

I always thought it was set of... but evidently I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:08 pm

Yes.
Yes you were.
Go sit in the corner. Laughing

I heard some guy talking to Benny about getting a pair of Converse with the number 7 on as a tattoo because of that song, he nodded saying "oh... cool". However, he looked as if he was wondering whether to tell him the truth or not!
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
billy pilgrim
A Contender
A Contender
billy pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:15 pm

Aw man, awkwarddddd.
Back to top Go down
pookieray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:04 pm

hahaha that's hilariously awkward. I think that's why I'm too afraid to talk to people in bands I like cuz I'm afraid I'll make a fool of myself.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:36 am

Its cool, I asked Brian if he wanted to make out, he turned me down. =[ lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict   Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name's Nick, and I'm a Gaslight Anthem addict
Page 1 of 1