DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Empty
PostSubject: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:50 pm

Looking to finally get some vinyl by them.... low on cash so I was hoping to trade.

Nothing amazing, but here is my list. If I like it enough I will even trade my not for trade stuff. post if you see anything you like.

http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/bluuu/
Back to top Go down
sonix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:59 pm

welcome to vinyl collecting. :]
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:35 am

I don't see much I'd trade for, but you could get the newest presses pretty cheap through no idea records. sink or swim, 59 sound and senor/queen for a little more then $30 after shipping. That's two LP's, a double 7" and a single 7". The only other thing you would need is the demos, which are being repressed and shouldn't be tough to grab.

it's going to get addicting, have fun, I'm sure you already know though.

check my signature, there is a discography of all gaslight anthem releases ever there if you're interested..
Back to top Go down
http://18milesaminute.wordpress.com
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:21 pm

Hey, thanks.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:55 pm

Hey Geezer, Whats your price on the gold 59 single and the blue 59 lp?
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:47 pm

ummmm, PM me an offer, I'm bad with prices, though I might not even sell right now, I'm in the middle of traveling and work and not home much....
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:32 pm

geezfools wrote:
ummmm, PM me an offer, I'm bad with prices, though I might not even sell right now, I'm in the middle of traveling and work and not home much....

Right on that, I seem to sell for too little and buy for too much. I'd rather they were the other way round
Back to top Go down
geezfools
A Contender
A Contender
geezfools

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:57 pm

exactly, paid way too much for a few of my records, ugh!
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:40 am

Just picked up a handy PIB set for £40.

Also got Sink or Swim on Blue FT/FS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)   Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to trade for some Gaslight vinyl (link)
Page 1 of 1