DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, Hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescens
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hello, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:21 pm

I'm Phil. From Los Angeles, but recently moved to San Diego. My friend told me about you guys and we really dig your sound. Shortly after, a local radio station played The '59 Sound. I was quite excited. I'll be catching your shows when you come through LA and SD.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Hello, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Nice to meet you man and welcome
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Hello, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 am

There shows are awesome... it is a shame you did not become a fan earlier, they were out in LA recording The '59 Sound, I am sure there were many chances to see them.
Back to top Go down
Crescens
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hello, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:14 am

Dang! How did I miss that! Fortunately they are coming through again. I wont miss this opportunity, though it would've been cool to be familiar with them as The '59 Sound was being created..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: