DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl? Empty
PostSubject: Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl?   Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:13 pm

I just saw this listing on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Gaslight-Anthem-Sink-Swim-RARE-OOP-LIFETIME-/280584406804?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4154224714

This does not look like the green SOS I've seen before (which is more of a blue/green). I'm wondering if this is a different variant or just an inaccurate photo??
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl?   Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:59 pm

I think it's a bad photo. The copy I have is kind of like an opaque green color. Doesn't look as bright as the one in the picture, but the same idea.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl?   Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah bad picture.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl?   Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sink or Swim On Bright Green Vinyl?
Page 1 of 1