DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey out there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

Hey out there Empty
PostSubject: Hey out there   Hey out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:17 am

My name's Pete Carroll and I'm new around here. I've been listening to TGA for a while and just saw my first live show the other day. It was a life changing experience. Seeing Brian live actually made me get into songwritting. I've casually written songs, but he brought out a passion. I've wrote several songs listening to him.

I've been following him since he was with the Cincinnati Rail Ties, and This Charming Man, both excellent raw stuff.

Any questions, feel free to ask away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

Hey out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey out there   Hey out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:23 am

What are you going to do about those SeaHawks? What's your opinion on USC's Bowl Probation?

All sports kidding aside, welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

Hey out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey out there   Hey out there Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Thanks. It kinda sucks I've got the same name as USCs old coach and I'm an Irish fan
Back to top Go down
rachely476
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hey out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey out there   Hey out there Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:10 am

Hi! I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey out there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey out there   Hey out there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: