DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:51 pm

My name's Eddy, 19 and from the UK. I also post on punktastic as Eddy Is Fuckin Dead (I recognise a couple of you!).
First heard of the Gaslight Anthem through my friend Luke, who sent me a link to the first album stream on punknews.org. I've been in love with them ever since! Saw them at their recent in-store in London, and at their London, Manchester and Nottingham headline shows. Got to hang out with the guys a bit as well. And I have a Gaslight tattoo!
I'm rather obsessed by music, and have a sizeable CD collection (and a not so sizeable vinyl collection, but I'm working on that). I also enjoy playing xbox and drinking a lot of cider.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:14 pm

I'd like to see the gaslight tat, anyways we have a big uk population here, and last but not least welcome
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:36 am

Yeah, we need to see this tattoo!

I have a tattoo of my daughter's foot print on my forearm and I am going to put her name around it, with a star at each end and the the line from 1930 "more that the stars in the sky"
Back to top Go down
billy pilgrim
A Contender
A Contender
billy pilgrim

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:38 am

Tattoo pics plz.

Also, hello, welcome, we are mostly nice here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: