DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hammersmith Apollo Age Limits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cola-connoisseur
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cola-connoisseur

Hammersmith Apollo Age Limits Empty
PostSubject: Hammersmith Apollo Age Limits   Hammersmith Apollo Age Limits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Hey everyone!

My sister and I booked standing tickets ages ago for the show at Hammersmith on the 21st October - we're ridiculously excited and can't actually wait, but the other day we discovered that apparantly fourteen-year olds (and under) have to be accompanied by someone over 18 - now we've been to concerts before where age hasn't been checked, my sister's 15 in a few months, and I'm nearly 17, so we just wondered if you guys would know whether or not the restrictions are all that strict at the Apollo, or whether she won't be able to go.
Thanks for the help Smile
Lizzie xo
Back to top Go down
http://www.stars-and-guitars.tumblr.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Hammersmith Apollo Age Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammersmith Apollo Age Limits   Hammersmith Apollo Age Limits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 pm

cola-connoisseur wrote:
Hey everyone!

My sister and I booked standing tickets ages ago for the show at Hammersmith on the 21st October - we're ridiculously excited and can't actually wait, but the other day we discovered that apparantly fourteen-year olds (and under) have to be accompanied by someone over 18 - now we've been to concerts before where age hasn't been checked, my sister's 15 in a few months, and I'm nearly 17, so we just wondered if you guys would know whether or not the restrictions are all that strict at the Apollo, or whether she won't be able to go.
Thanks for the help Smile
Lizzie xo

I assume that someone in line in front or behind you will be over 18, so just ask them whether they can 'accompany' you through the door; but don't talk to strangers Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org

Hammersmith Apollo Age Limits
Page 1 of 1