DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was anyone able to get the Welmont 2009 version of bring it on?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaslightfan89
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Was anyone able to get the Welmont 2009 version of bring it on? Empty
PostSubject: Was anyone able to get the Welmont 2009 version of bring it on?   Was anyone able to get the Welmont 2009 version of bring it on? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 pm

The only song off American Slang (That I can think of) that was played well in advance of AS's release was bring it on at the Welmont December 11th 09 show. No one ever seemed to get their hands on a boot of it (Someone booted the whole show except that song). While others said they had it but weren't willing to release it due to the band not wanting it to leak.

Was there ever audio that released for it? I would really like to hear it and see if it has changed from what the album version was. I also would like it because I was at the show and its the only part of the show I haven't been able to get my hands on.

If this is against forum rules I apologize and you can take the topic down.
Back to top Go down

Was anyone able to get the Welmont 2009 version of bring it on?
Page 1 of 1