DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Charming Man - Every little secret

Go down 
+3
19thirty
JJW319
IFeelBlue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IFeelBlue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IFeelBlue

This Charming Man - Every little secret Empty
PostSubject: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:03 pm

I've just obtained this CD on Ebay for 26$. Ah...life is so sweet sometimes :-P. Wink

This Charming Man - Every little secret 61Roun9welL._SS500_
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

The songs on here are so nifty and cool
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Why didn't you check on Amazon.com first? Got mine new/sealed for like under $7 inc. shipping. But that was a year or two ago though....

Last edited by 19thirty on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 pm

19thirty wrote:
Why didn't you check on Amazon.com first? Got mine new/sealed for like under $7 inc. shipping. But that was a year or two ago thought....

good call. It's now $7.98 and eligible for (omfg) FFFREEE Super Saver Shipping on orders of $25 or more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IFeelBlue
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
IFeelBlue

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:22 am

I haven't checked Amazon first because I saw the item when the auction was almost closed (1min left). In any case, my last offer was of 19,00€, on Amazon with shipping and things like that I wold have payed this CD 17,00€ so it's not a great loss :-P
Sorry for my English, in any case Smile
Back to top Go down
MxBx!
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MxBx!

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Can't you just get this from XOXO records?

EDIT: It's $7.98 on XOXO Records site?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harker/120725651345443?sk=app_1780
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 am

Yeah this is still available from the label, don't buy it from amazon or eBay

Also, it is getting closer and closer to being available on vinyl
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Any reason why XOXO Records don't ship to the UK?

Would anyone be willing to buy this for me and mail it over to me? I'd be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
lucasgaslight59
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
lucasgaslight59

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Ryan wrote:

Would anyone be willing to buy this for me and mail it over to me? I'd be very grateful.

itunes has it thats where i got it
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=687768570

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Ryan wrote:

I got this yesterday in the post from XOXO. Pretty good from the couple of listens I've had plus only cost me $12 incl shipping to UK.

If you contact them first to tell them you're based over here they will post to UK. I selected Australia on the shipping form but typed "United Kingdom" in one of the address fields and also added a note to the order.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Charming Man - Every little secret   This Charming Man - Every little secret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Charming Man - Every little secret
Page 1 of 1