DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
summy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi everyone , thought that i'd introduce myself since ive just joined the forum. I'm a new TGA fan, heard the '59 sound while randomly searching for some music and had to youtube the band been a fan ever since. Thought i'd join the forum and meet some fellow fans since i get looks of confusion when i bug my mates with TGA refrences, you all seem like an informative lot Smile

Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Hello there , i think 59 sound got me hooked too , you going to any of the gigs in november?
Back to top Go down
summy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Hiya mate. Yeah i was obsessed with that song, had to go out and buy all there other stuff been listening to sink or swim on repeat for the past couple of wks. No i was gunna go to the manchester gig but ppl refuse to go with me unless i buy them a tix, debating whether to go alone n blend into the crowd, really wanna see them live. U goin to one of the gigs?
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:14 pm

A fan from Liverpool! Are you a Everton Supporter or a Red?
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm guessing Everton! Though I hope not! Wink

Welcome to the site 'lid'
Back to top Go down
summy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Nah im a red Smile
Haha thanks for the welcome, i see that u know ur scouse words, i'm guessin ur a reds supporter?
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:21 pm

summy wrote:
Nah im a red Smile
Haha thanks for the welcome, i see that u know ur scouse words, i'm guessin ur a reds supporter?

Nah, support Drogheda United. Just come across words like that on a football forum I lurk on from time to time.
It's not going well for yiz at the moment!

enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Liverpool FC for life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: