DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tattoos in New York City

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
massie1903
A Contender
A Contender
massie1903

Tattoos in New York City Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos in New York City   Tattoos in New York City Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:57 am

Hi guys, i'm going over to New York for a week starting 14th October, and really want to get a tattoo over there. I have tried here at home, but have had no luck, so I thought, "Try and get one in NYC, it'll be a unique souvenir (sp?)"

So anyone know which is the best walk-in one to go to? I'm staying just off broadway, i know that much, haha.
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos in New York City   Tattoos in New York City Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:08 pm

New York Adorned. Depending on when you go you can do walk in
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
gp
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
gp

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos in New York City   Tattoos in New York City Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:25 am

Go to NYHC tattoos on Staton Street on the LES
Back to top Go down
massie1903
A Contender
A Contender
massie1903

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos in New York City   Tattoos in New York City Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 am

Thanks, just had a look at both of those. Hopefully get while i'm over.
Back to top Go down
gp
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
gp

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos in New York City   Tattoos in New York City Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:16 am

Not sure if this is your thing but Agnostic Front are playing NYC on October 16th at Santos in Manhattan.
Back to top Go down
ann_mac913
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ann_mac913

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos in New York City   Tattoos in New York City Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:51 am

Don't know if you went to NY Adorned Yet...but Virginia Elwood in LES location did an amazing job on mine! Highly recommended!
Back to top Go down
massie1903
A Contender
A Contender
massie1903

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos in New York City   Tattoos in New York City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:30 pm

gp wrote:
Not sure if this is your thing but Agnostic Front are playing NYC on October 16th at Santos in Manhattan.

I was going to catch a gig (either Dead Kennedys or Jimmy Eat World, who are being supported by We Were Promised Jetpacks, fellow sctosmen), but we've decided to go to the American Football game instead (Giants v Lions), as it'll pretty much be a once in a lifetime thing for me. Can catch a gig anytime, really.

Ann_mac, i'll have a look at that too. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos in New York City   Tattoos in New York City Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:32 pm

i might be seeing you at the JEW/WWPJ show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos in New York City   Tattoos in New York City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoos in New York City
Page 1 of 1