DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, a new one here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessii
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jessii

Hello, a new one here Empty
PostSubject: Hello, a new one here   Hello, a new one here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Hello everyone Hello, a new one here Icon_smile ! Im new around here! My name is Jessica and I discovered this forum and I thought it would be really nice to talk with other people about this great band.'

So my Name is Jessica, Im 19 years old and Im from the Netherlands. I like music and hanging out with friends. Im a big fan of movies too:) My favorite at the moment is 'Into the wild'. You should really watch that one! My favorite song from the gaslight anthem right now is 'Old Haunts'. Im really looking forward to see them live in november..

soo, I guess this was enough introduction Hello, a new one here Icon_wink ,,

greets!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: Hello, a new one here   Hello, a new one here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Welcome, Into the Wild is brilliant especially because of the Eddie Vedder soundtrack, one of the best films ever.
Back to top Go down
Jessii
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jessii

PostSubject: Re: Hello, a new one here   Hello, a new one here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks! And Yess that soundtrack is so great too! The music is a very important ingredient for this movie Hello, a new one here Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, a new one here   Hello, a new one here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Eddie Vedder is god. The soundtrack is solid and Sean Penn did a very good job with the movie. Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Hello, a new one here   Hello, a new one here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Welcome to the site!

Hope you enjoy posting here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Hello, a new one here   Hello, a new one here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Hey! Welcome to the boards, another Dutchie =)

Can't wait for November either! The show at Amsterdam was so epic already, so stoked for it.

Where you from? =)
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Hello, a new one here   Hello, a new one here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, a new one here   Hello, a new one here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, a new one here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: