DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about France?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AndSallySaid
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

What about France? Empty
PostSubject: What about France?   What about France? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:04 am

Hey,
The Gaslight Anthem toured in Germany, Netherland, Belgium, Swizeland, UK... why don't the come to France? Is it just that we're unlucky or is there a real issue behind it?
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

What about France? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about France?   What about France? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:34 am

Just unlucky for now.

Or maybe they don't want to compete with Sarko? ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

What about France? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about France?   What about France? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 am

Maybe there is no-one in France trying to book them, although I don't think you will have to wait too long for them to come over
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

What about France? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about France?   What about France? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:03 am

If Against Me! has a fan base in France than TGA should as well. I have sent a copy of the album to some family in the south of France ... slowly but surely!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

What about France? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about France?   What about France? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:18 pm

I have lived in Europe for 4 years now, and I do not understand why bands tour Germany and England so much, but barely touch the rest of Europe. This upset me greatly when I lived in Italy, but now I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What about France? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about France?   What about France? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about France?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Tour-
Jump to: