DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)

Go down 
+10
xstevenbx
Tobi
steady now steady now
amberfoyd
IKeeptheDiner
19thirty
acousticbandit
Little Eden
Shrewsbury_Stars
crpjack
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crpjack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Havent seen anything about these so I thought I would share. They are a Gaslight Anthem Varsity Letterman Jacket and they are limited edition Smile

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Gaslight-Anthem-%252d-Varsity-Blues-Letterman-%28Limited-Edition%29.html
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Thanks for posting that. I know 19thirty was looking for one of these a couple weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Ooooo! I love it! But I'm wondering if, as a girl, I can pull it off?
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 pm

thanks for the heads up! all over this.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Fuck! Bought one of these a few weeks ago from some dude on the VC boards. Paid way more and it's in shitty condition. ( But I am OCD too...so it might not be in all that bad of shape). I shit the bed on this one!
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:45 am

19thirty wrote:
Fuck! Bought one of these a few weeks ago from some dude on the VC boards. Paid way more and it's in shitty condition. ( But I am OCD too...so it might not be in all that bad of shape). I shit the bed on this one!

what size is it? and would you sell it based off the condition?

not trying to be a dick. just wondering
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:38 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:39 am

amberfoyd wrote:
awesome

Would you get one? I can't tell if their unisex or not.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:17 am

not sure about this

what's on the reverse? is that a 59 on the sleeve? anyway, a varsity jacket - not very TGA, is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:57 am

That´s a little too fanboy for me ... but they are really nice!
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 am

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
19thirty wrote:

what size is it? and would you sell it based off the condition?

not trying to be a dick. just wondering

It's a medium and of course I'm going to sell it! I'll just be honest about the condition! It's not that bad I just would prefer as brand new one. I never plan on wearing it anyways!

And to answer someone else's question..yes there's a 59 on one sleeve and a circle patch on the other that has gaslight anthem and new brunswick NJ sewn on it.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Girls, if you're wondering if you can pull it off, the answer is: YES! Now, what size should I get it in? I usually wear medium t-shirts and hoodys, if anyone that has one could help me out, that's be great!
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 am

Little Eden wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:
awesome

Would you get one? I can't tell if their unisex or not.

i'm still considering it. i wouldn't want it to be too big, and long.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:37 am

It really is fanboy, but for some reason I want it. I'm stopping myself from buying one.

Girls you definitely can wear it, get a medium and wear it as if you where in highschool and you got your bfs jacket. With the jacket going past the butt with leggings it will look cute. Or get a small, either way it really is hard for girls not too look cute in anything. Just like puppies or kittens. If you are cute/hot/adorable, you will continue to look it.
Back to top Go down
MCStevepants
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MCStevepants

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Saw it at the Rochester show like a year ago, thought it was cool but too corny for me to actually wear.
Back to top Go down
SmilinSkullRing
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SmilinSkullRing

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:49 pm

I like it. I don't think it's something I would wear, but it's kind of cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:31 am

one day i'll wear nothing but tga stuff haha
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 am

amberfoyd wrote:

last week I spent every day in TGA clothes waiting for somebody to say "hey, I lov them too!"
...it never happened :/
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Little Eden wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:

last week I spent every day in TGA clothes waiting for somebody to say "hey, I lov them too!"

haha no one ever says that to me! when i wear my band ts haha jerks. did you get the jacket? i think i might i know i'll wear it during fall and winter.. yea in los angeles it gets extremely cold.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:41 pm

amberfoyd wrote:
Little Eden wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:

haha no one ever says that to me! when i wear my band ts haha jerks. did you get the jacket? i think i might i know i'll wear it during fall and winter.. yea in los angeles it gets extremely cold.

Naw, the appeal wore off rather quickly. Although I might still get a letterman's jacket from Urban. They have a ton and they're sute/comfy/cozy lol. I spend way toomuch freaking money at that store...
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 pm

i'd probably look lame in it because i'm short, but i am holding out for any new hoodie designs...haha.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:58 pm

i know what you mean i just spend too much money and i have no clue where it goes most of the time.
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:58 pm

azlisa wrote:
i'd probably look lame in it because i'm short, but i am holding out for any new hoodie designs...haha.

how short?
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:20 am

amberfoyd wrote:
azlisa wrote:

how short?

5 feet Sad pretty sad for a 24 year old
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:46 am

that's not that bad, you are a chick. but then again i say that being 5'6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)   Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem LettermanJackets (limited edition)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next