DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??

Go down 
+4
infoghost
brianisbae
moosicmaniac
LuceroDiehard
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Empty
PostSubject: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:58 pm

I will be flying up from Florida to see my first Gaslight show and I know it'll be worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
moosicmaniac
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 pm

I'll be there! And I'm sure that you already know, but the show's gonna be a blast. Congrats on your first!
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:10 pm

moosicmaniac wrote:
I'll be there! And I'm sure that you already know, but the show's gonna be a blast. Congrats on your first!

Thanks-looking forward to it. I have seen 100s of Springsteen shows and scores of Shinedown shows but am looking forward to this one like like no other show.

I have the Bonnaroo , Reading and Park Ave boots and am getting ready.

I can tell from the boots that this band is gonna kick ass
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:38 pm

I'm going to Lupo's, and hopefully this one, but I doubt it :/
Back to top Go down
infoghost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
infoghost

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:12 am

What an awesome show in Boston. Incredible.

Here are a couple videos I took, not all full songs, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cJlfiPGrHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oToUCkSThj8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxHpu69r6VI

Pick 720, looks much better than the default.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 am

setlist?
Back to top Go down
kupe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:32 pm

anybody take a video of angry johnny at this show? i heard they covered jesus christ by brand new halfway through it
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 pm

kupe wrote:
anybody take a video of angry johnny at this show? i heard they covered jesus christ by brand new halfway through it

HOLY SHIT!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 pm

gah... my parents don't even know who brand new is! lucky ducks...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
kupe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 am

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
kupe wrote:

HOLY SHIT!

i know right? musta been so badass
Back to top Go down
shack3000
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
shack3000

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:47 am

Anyone know what the song was during the encore that they did with Tim Barry? It sounded great, and a bunch of people were singing along, but I was unfamiliar with it. I believe they said it was a song from their friends' band from Tennessee or something? Sounded great though. The other cover during the encore, "State of Love and Trust" by Pearl Jam, was phenomenal. It's always been one of my favorite Pearl Jam songs, and they knocked it out of the park. One of the best shows I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 am

shack3000 wrote:
Anyone know what the song was during the encore that they did with Tim Barry? It sounded great, and a bunch of people were singing along, but I was unfamiliar with it. I believe they said it was a song from their friends' band from Tennessee or something? Sounded great though. The other cover during the encore, "State of Love and Trust" by Pearl Jam, was phenomenal. It's always been one of my favorite Pearl Jam songs, and they knocked it out of the park. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

The War by Lucero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??   Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston show August 2 @HOB-Anyone from here going??
Page 1 of 1