DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piercings

Go down 
+4
xstevenbx
steph
amberfoyd
Little Eden
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:19 am

Hey folks

Since i have quite a big fable for them and alex l. has got a tiny nostril-ring i was wondering what kinds of piercings do you have and what you think of piercings in general?

i had my septum pierced in stockholm and i f*****g love it. add pics if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:28 am

I love 'em. I can't wait to get my tragus pierced. I'd have 'em all over my ears and possibly my nose, but they're almost $60 a pop. Not gonna lie though, gauges kind've freak me out. My 16 year old sister is this teeny-tiny thing and has these huge guages (whatever the equivalent of a quarter is) and they look really off on her. But to each their own. Alex L's is just plain badass looking.
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:18 am

medusa septum lower lip
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:15 pm

i had my lip pierced twice, and you can still see the marks. honestly, i think most facial piercings look pretty bad, and i'm so sick of the ubiquitous ear gauges. they look retarded! but some people can get away with a cute lip or nose piercing.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:16 pm

I have my industrial on my left ear (though I never put the bar in, just have 2 little earrings), both of my traguses, my nose, my tongue, my nipples, and my scrotum. I've always really liked piercings and I've been getting them since I was 12. I used to have my eyebrow pierced, but now I think it's the ugliest piercing you could possibly get. I plan on getting something done on my right ear at some point to balance things out a bit. Not a big fan of ear gauges, either. I mean, I think they look good on some people, just not on me.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:18 pm

xstevenbx wrote:
I have my scrotum.

i wish i could unread that.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:20 pm

steph wrote:
xstevenbx wrote:
I have my scrotum.

'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
steph wrote:
xstevenbx wrote:
I have my scrotum.

'nuff said.

probably shouldn't tell you about the 8 gauges on my nipples then
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 pm

i dont mind that, just keep thoughts of your junk out of my mind and we're cool.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Ha, fair enough
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 am

HAHAHAHA dude gag
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:49 am

Silly me for mentioning the piercings I have in a piercings thread
Back to top Go down

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:49 am

heyhey everyone relax^^

thnx for sharing your piercings man, though the last may be a little too much information for some folks here, but i don't mind^^

wow, that's a lot of piercings. i want to add to my septum two labret on the left lower lip, then i'm done.

percings that look horrible are the one in the belly button, especially in guys :O
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:58 pm

got my tongue done & 3 in each ear (1 in each lobe is streatched to 6mm), did have my nose done too with a little stud but it just wouldn't heal. Sad had it in for over a year & kept hoping it would be ok but in the end i got fed up with it, but weird but i miss it quite a lot, they look really cute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:57 pm

ktp wrote:
got my tongue done & 3 in each ear (1 in each lobe is streatched to 6mm), did have my nose done too with a little stud but it just wouldn't heal. Sad had it in for over a year & kept hoping it would be ok but in the end i got fed up with it, but weird but i miss it quite a lot, they look really cute.

Yeah, i love my nose. That's weird that yours wouldn't heal. Mine hurt a lot at first, but it started healing in like 2 days. I have a tiny little stud in mine, most people never notice it at first. I really don't like my tongue ring, I feel like I can never get used to it! I got it done when I was 14 and I'll put it in for a few months but then eventually take it out. I also think it's super trashy on me since I always play with it.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:22 pm

xstevenbx wrote:
I have my industrial on my left ear (though I never put the bar in, just have 2 little earrings), both of my traguses, my nose, my tongue, my nipples, and my scrotum. I've always really liked piercings and I've been getting them since I was 12. I used to have my eyebrow pierced, but now I think it's the ugliest piercing you could possibly get. I plan on getting something done on my right ear at some point to balance things out a bit. Not a big fan of ear gauges, either. I mean, I think they look good on some people, just not on me.
I'm not particularly interested in your scrotum but I am interested in why you'd want a piercing there.

And how it feels when you sit Mad
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 am

loazis wrote:
xstevenbx wrote:
I'm not particularly interested in your scrotum but I am interested in why you'd want a piercing there.

And how it feels when you sit Mad

My friend's roommate, who is professional piercer, needed someone to practice on before doing it for one of her clients. My friend asked me if I would volunteer to have it done and I said yes. I thought it'd be kind of a cool piercing to have, so I kept it in. As far as sitting down goes (and this might be TMI, so you might wanna stop reading here) the piercing is where my ball skin and penis skin (for lack of better words) meet. So, there is no problem when sitting down. It was one of the most painless piercings I've gotten and the healing process was absolutely painless as well. Hope that answered your question.
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:10 am

I used to have my lip pierced, but took it out a couple of years back. I was looking too "emo", got bored of it.
I don't think I'll bother with getting anything else pierced, but I will say that septum piercings on girls can be incredibly hot.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercings   Piercings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piercings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: