DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling some things....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

Selling some things.... Empty
PostSubject: Selling some things....   Selling some things.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:12 pm

I've decided I really don't need multiple copies of the same record, plus I'm in need of some cash badly right now. These are the gaslight records I have up. Here is the thing, since these are up on ebay if someone from this board wins 1 of them or however many, I will throw in a freebie or two. Don't tell anyone else about this, I just wanna do this for you guys. As a bonus you can pick from the following.

Dave Hause - House EP - either black or red w/black splatter.
Chuck Ragan&Brian Fallon - Gospel Songs - either white or "brown" which looks more dark yellowish w/blue splatter
Daylight - Sinking EP - I have 3 variants. not sure which one or ones I want to part with yet. If you haven't heard them and your a fan of Hot Water Music, check them out!

There also may be 1 or 2 more records I have doubles of.....i know a lot of people are looking for the hause 7" though...

I rather them go to a fan from the board, but like I said since they are up on ebay because i need the cash, hopefully throwing in some bonuses will make it worth it.

Almost forgot......

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItemsLinkButtons&userid=concretejungle202
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Selling some things....   Selling some things.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:54 am

would love the daylight 10", such an awesome band, do you have the orange and white one? is 12 ppd cool?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Selling some things....   Selling some things.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:56 am

ah didn't read the whole post... if you want you can send me a pm if you wanna sell me that record
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: Selling some things....   Selling some things.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:16 pm

still not sure which one I want to sell. the white/orange splatter was supposed to be out of 102. The back says out of 75. So I might actually keep that one, but then again the grey swirl is really cool and I like the look of it a lot better than orange. I'll get back to you haha
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Selling some things....   Selling some things.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 pm

thats the preorder cover i believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling some things....   Selling some things.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling some things....
Page 1 of 1